Netanya
✟4,286.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I imagine you will not all give identical answers.

A few include :

Greed.
Selfishness.
Pride.
Hate.
Lying.
Lust.
Malice
Unforgiveness
Betrayal
Gossip
Religious Heresy
Atheism
Witchcraft
Stealing
Rage
Homosexuality or any type of sexual perversion.

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I hope we get a lot of answers.
A few include :

Greed.
Selfishness.
Pride.
Hate.
Lying.
Lust.
Malice
Unforgiveness
Betrayal
Gossip
Religious Heresy
Atheism
Witchcraft
Stealing
Rage
Homosexuality or any type of sexual perversion.

Do Christians agree on the definition of malice?

Would different denominations have different ideas of heresy?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I imagine you will not all give identical answers.

It comes in all degrees. But irrational behavior .. unwillingness to reason is where it begins. It will just be sometimes and on some topics.. it gets worse from there.

I have seen cases where it gets a lot worse on Friday and Saturdays - so check to see if it has a cycle to it.

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have an actual example, spirit often have information they cannot know wit. Years ago a friend was married to a man in a cult. My husband and I helped her out. Yet when she called for help understanding the faith, I always answered her questions. Then I got pneumonia and was stuck on the couch coughing and unable to talk on the phone.

So when she called my husband answered the phone and she asked him, how can she pray to the true G-d. He told her to direct her prayers to the G-d of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob, or the G-d Who Created her. She hung up and told her husband when he complained of too much stress. She told him to pray to the G-d of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob. He exclaimed, "Who told you Corey?"

That scared the daylights out of her but it also helped her come to believe in the One True G-d.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Satan, wants mankind to rebel against God. It matters not to him if that rebellion is a rebellion of following or allowing sin, and lusts. Or the polar opposite, being so overly religious, and extreme that we turn people away from God, by being harsh like the Pharisees. Where is satan found? In religion, and in the World.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

Eilat

Dec 17, 2020
Netanya
✟4,286.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hope we get a lot of answers.

Do Christians agree on the definition of malice?

Would different denominations have different ideas of heresy?

Well, looking at that word, as a definition, ....would allow all Christians to agree on it, probably.

And yes, all denominations, have as their root, "theological differences", that they maintain as their reason to exist.
Look at the 2 biggies..
Catholics and Protestants..
Never will they be able to agree, theologically, on the very fundamentals of the Faith, as they are literally Theological miles apart.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,617.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"When angry, do not sin; do not ever let your wrath (your exasperation, your fury or indignation) last until the sun goes down." KJV v26 "But don’t let the passion of your emotions lead you to sin! Don’t let anger control you or be fuel for revenge, not for even a day." TPT

v27 Neither give place to the devil." (Eph 4). So when we dont obey v 26, is that a place for the enemy who is the accuser/slanderer of the brethren (Rev 12:1) to try to influence us against others ?

The rest of that chapter includes:
Let no corrupt communication (bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour,) proceed out of our mouths, put aside malice

Dont grieve the holy Spirit of God...And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0