What Anime are You Currently Watching?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dominic Korozya

God is alot like your good side, He's there but...
Mar 27, 2010
Somewhere inbetween Utah and Rome...
✟16,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Trinity Blood Episode 7

I just finished the whole series of InuYasha.. ((The ending was Amazing))

I thought the ending was shameful. There are 24 episodes and they each have three parts, so that makes seventy two. The story changed too much and most of the time Abel was not even involved. Esther started to bug me too. I did love Tres though.

I personally love Vampire Knight. The manga is better than the anime though.

I love blood shed and passion.

911d64b28ee420_full.jpg

Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
K-ON!! (that's the second season)
B Gata H Kei
Kiss x Sis
Bleach (fillers are over, finally, but I'm honestly not too sure if I'll continue watching after they go into another filler arc...if they go into another one, anyway...I'm sick of it, tbh)

And I'll probably be starting on Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei pretty soon too, it's been sitting on my HDD for months and I need to finally watch it.

On the manga front, there's also some others (aside from the obvious Bleach):
Super Dreadnought Girl 4946 ch.13
Kodomo no Jikan ch.59
Rozen Maiden II ch.19
Rosario+Vampire Season II ch.29
Freezing ch.30
Mousou Kikou: Adolescence Avatar ch.1
Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata ch.1 (aka The Methed to Make the Gentle World/World Gentle, or something like that...and no, apparently that's not a typo...just wonky, possibly-drunken Engrish)

I really want the last two to succeed, really promising setups both.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Captain Harlock is online in a few places (Funimation, Hulu) so I'm checking that out. So far I really love the show. The 70's seems to have been a good decade for anime in that you get shows that are clearly meant for children, but are filled with deeper themes and serious plots that can be appreciated by older audiences as well. I find this type of show very refreshing because it manages to be engaging without feeling a need to add gratuitous violence or sexuality.

Upvote 0

Makachop

Canada will take over the world!
Apr 27, 2010
Northwest
✟15,210.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Been watching
Denno coil, Awesome show. Best I have seen for a long time. Cute spunky charactors in a futuristic world :)

The tatami galaxy, Really good anime. They speak really fast in it though lol. The art is amazing.

House of five leaves, I am really enjoying this series. Awesome characters great plot and art.

Upvote 0