jho

Nov 30, 2009
Pennsylvania
✟15,137.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Since I last posted I got a chance to finish some older anime. Here are two of the more amazing ones:

Baccano!
Noein

Baccano deals with mafia and action. It is very fast paced (feels like a nonstop 13 episode movie), and also has 3 extra dvd episodes. If you ever watched Cowboy Bebop, Baccano's pacing and style is very similar.

Noein deals with a young girl...and her impact upon humanity itself. I don't want to spoil it too much, but it's very epic. This one is a bit slower paced but very well executed over 25 (i think) episodes.

They've both become 2 of my favorite episodes of all time.

Upvote 0

goth4God

Jan 9, 2010
California
✟15,323.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ive recently watched Kino's Journey and it is pretty epic! it is pretty short for an anime, not sure how many episodes, but I really wish they would have made more cuz it is really good. It is about a girl who travels to diff countries and learns about their cultures.

Upvote 0

Riddik7

I'm The Captain Of This Paper Boat!
Aug 21, 2009
Holloman AFB
Visit site
✟16,628.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Deathnote, it is the only anime I have, and I have dial up so I cant watch stuff online =/

you poor poor girl :( i realy do feal for you....

ok i'm an anime junkie so i usualy spend most of my at home time watching anime.. needless to say i have seen hundreds of series... but there is nothing like going back and rewatching you childhood saturday morning shows... Yu Yu Hakusho.... yes i am watching it yet again XD its a good series that never realy does get old...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Breakaway_republic

Feb 21, 2009
Palm Bay, FL
✟15,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Qyöt27;53955517 said:
Just finished Nyan Koi! today, will be starting on Toaru Majutsu no Index/A Certain Magical Index soon.

Index is VERY good. Just enough twists to keep you interested, but not so many plot holes.

I just saw the FINAL episode of Code Geass R2 a few days ago. Massive train wreck [we're talking full out "WTSBBQ?" ]. -note I used Smeg instead of the 4 letter f word.

Thankfully once my anime watching group catches up , we're gonna be starting "Garden of Sinners" and "Darker than Black Season 2".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Index is VERY good. Just enough twists to keep you interested, but not so many plot holes.
Yeah, I finished it a day or two ago. Haven't yet started watching Railgun, though.

If it weren't for the fact I'm not even enthused to finish out reading the Haruhi Suzumiya light novels (of which I'm stuck on #4, I believe), I'd go and read the Toaru series.

As for Kara no Kyoukai, I'm just wondering if recalled out summer will be adapted into anime form. My only hope is that ufotable can do a proper adaptation of Tsukihime, considering the relationship between the two series (and Tsukihime is still my favorite of all Type-Moon's/Nasu's works). I mean, Fate/Stay Night is getting a movie, why not? Then again, it'd probably work out better if the sequel/remake/whatever-it's-gonna-be comes out first. I want my Satsuki route.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.