✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What and how are we hearing?

• “Sons, hear the instruction of a father, and listen in order to know understanding.” (Proverbs 4.1).

It is good to hear when people fawn over us trying to win over us. Nevertheless, we can’t forget that there are diverse types of voices:

• “So *it may be many kinds of sounds are in the world, and not one is without a distinct sound*. Therefore if I do not know the power of the sound, I will be a foreigner to him speaking, and he speaking will be a foreigner to me.” (1Corinthians 14.10,11).
As we can see, nothing is neutral, picayune. Everything has a meaning and, if we ignore it, we risk to be led astray from Christ. And the best way to discern this is knowing Jesus’ voice:

• “The doorkeeper opens to him, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. And when he puts forth his own sheep, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him. For they know his voice. And they will not follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” (John 10.3-5).

And woe of us if we don’t worry about it (Isaiah 5.13; Hosea 4.6):

• “for this people's heart has become gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and they have closed their eyes, lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them." (Matthew 13.15).

And so? Are you able to distinguish Jesus’ voice from Ha-Satan’s voice or the voice of your soul? Don’t adjourn the looking for it! Have a good week musing on the Holy Scripture in order to reach its ken, before you lose the great blessing that Jesus has prepared especially for you.