Not in Heaven yet
✟144,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
So I've been at my company for 7 months now. My supervisor talked to me today and I'm getting my third raise already at the end of this month. My wages have increased 23 percent since starting. Now I've gotten a voicemail from work stating that I've been referred for a new position and they would like to interview me for it. The new position would pay 5 dollars more an hour even after this raise. All in one day. Pretty speechless.

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,726,704.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,652,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Fantastic! Keep us updated!
So I've been at my company for 7 months now. My supervisor talked to me today and I'm getting my third raise already at the end of this month. My wages have increased 23 percent since starting. Now I've gotten a voicemail from work stating that I've been referred for a new position and they would like to interview me for it. The new position would pay 5 dollars more an hour even after this raise. All in one day. Pretty speechless.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian

Whaaaaaaaaaa! Way to go Mikhael. God is blessing you.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sounds good.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums