What actor/actress is tops in your household?

SparkyMaddie

Luceat Lux Vestra
Feb 17, 2005
St Louis
✟150,656.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Although Denzel Washington is a good actor, Training Day is an awful movie. It also looks as if Unstoppable is awful. Inside Man sucks too![/quote

Unstoppable was precictably boring. He is making alot of droll films and I think he's just choosing bad roles. I loved him In Book Of Eli!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AdamKane

Aug 27, 2008
✟1,316.00
Marital Status
Private
Training day was not an awful movie, training day was an awesome movie. It's just too "gangster" for you I suppose, Inside Man was a typecast.

Yes, Gangster movies suck. Any movie with "Snoop Dog" and "Dr. Dre" is automatically doomed to failure.

Unstoppable was precictably boring. He is making alot of droll films and I think he's just choosing bad roles. I loved him In Book Of Eli!

I agree. I like the acting of both Rosario Dawson and Denzel Washington. However, Unstoppable is still mediocre and very unrealistic. As a railfan (a lover of trains), I can say that the people who made Unstoppable have a very limited knowledge of trains.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics