Florida
✟325,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
According to Fox News, a blood-signed pact with Satan made by Joe Biden was found in an email on the hard drive of Hunter Biden's laptop.

According to CNN, Satan doesn't exist and there is no such pact, no such thing as a hard drive or email or Hunter Biden for that matter.

I say since people are talking about it something must be going on. What say you? How do you reach your conclusions?

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
According to Fox News, a blood-signed pact with Satan made by Joe Biden was found in an email on the hard drive of Hunter Biden's laptop.

According to CNN, Satan doesn't exist and there is no such pact, no such thing as a hard drive or email or Hunter Biden for that matter.

I say since people are talking about it something must be going on. What say you? How do you reach your conclusions?

Certainly not by reading nonsense on this forum! Unless you're joking (which you should state) you're just spreading Satanic gossip.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Far right conspiracy theories inspired by the National Enquirer, QAnon or Russian intelligence.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,404.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

What...no source?
It's okay. I got you fam.
Google Drawings – create diagrams and charts, for free.

Honestly folks, don't be a sheeple.

Edit: For the record "Google Drawings – create diagrams and charts, for free." was the Subject of the email.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟367,404.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Joe Biden has a son?

News to me...;)

Next thing you know he'll be accused of smoking crack while engaging in sex with prostitutes or something like that...

Unless there's videos of him doing so. :cool:
Why does it matter if he smokes crack and engages in sex with prostitutes?

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I read your "according to CNN". I watched some CNN people talk about this. Adam Schiff says this goes right to Putin in Russia and its all Russian bots and.. pffft.. again the none stop 'Trump' is still working for Russia. Not sure why what Adam Schiff says is OK when he lied about Trump for over 2 years. I can still hear Tray (Congressman) saying "I seen everything Adam Schiff has seen and there is nothing there". Yet.. Adam is on CNN still saying its all RUSSIA.

Well me you have to go out side of the LEFT and RIGHT media and then maybe 2+ pages in Google to find someone not left or right telling you the real story. None of this is fake. Biden side not denied any of this.

Now the FBI have not made any statements on this.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

I think there is something there. It's funny that there is always talk of "Follow the money" when Republicans are in power, but not with Democratic politicians and liberal causes....

• Informative
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The following is how I might reach my conclusions.

I can picture the scenario being something like the following. Hunter's laptops get damaged. No big deal, after all, he should have plenty of money to just buy a new one, problem solved. But what if he has personal things on those laptops that he failed to make any back up copies for? Maybe he has some sex videos that he made that he likes to revisit at times, etc.

So he then takes the laptops in for repair, thinking nothing about any possible consequences in case there are some things found on the hard drives that could get him into a lot of trouble. In the meantime, after he has taken the laptops in for repairs, he then starts discussing this with one of his nerdy friends. The first thing his friend asks him, "there was nothing inappropriate stored on that hard drive, right?" "Because you do know, that in order for the repair shop to fix your laptop, they will have access to everything on your hard drive, meaning they can see everything you have stored on it, assuming the hard drive and it's contents are salvageable".

Hunter doesn't answer out loud but immediately goes into answering this in his head. What is this dude talking about? Of course there is all kinds of inappropriate stuff stored on those hard drives, why would I want it repaired to begin with? For one reason, because I didn't make back up copies of some of this stuff, yet it never crossed my mind at the time, that the repair shop would actually need to look at the content stored on it in order to try and fix it.

So times passes, one of the hard drives is salvageable, and that the repair shop attempts to make contact with Hunter to let him know he can come and pick this up. Hunter ignores all of these attempted contacts of him by this shop owner, because now Hunter is thinking---what if this is a set up, and that when I go to retrieve the hard drive, the FBI will be waiting there to take me away in cuffs? Maybe I should just ignore this altogether, and this problem will just go away. Maybe we can just blame it on the Russians, problem solved.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟367,404.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Well me you have to go out side of the LEFT and RIGHT media and then maybe 2+ pages in Google to find someone not left or right telling you the real story. None of this is fake. Biden side not denied any of this.
haha! What source of information does 4th tier news sites have that the FBI doesn't? OR even the major players?

Now the FBI have not made any statements on this.
My question is this: Given the propensity of this administration to lie and gaslight, why should we believe Giuliani? The whole story seems like a farce even if some of the emails may be legit. But we are supposed to take his word for it? And NOT think that this was supplied by Russians? Pfffffffft.

Tell you what, if the FBI have concerns about it, I would have concerns about it.

Just like how the FBI have had concerns over Trump.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟367,404.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The following is how I might reach my conclusions.

I can picture the scenario being something like the following. Hunter's laptops get damaged. No big deal, after all, he should have plenty of money to just buy a new one, problem solved**. But what if he has personal things on those laptops that he failed to make any back up copies for**? Maybe he has some sex videos that he made that he likes to revisit at times, etc.

So he then takes the laptops in for repair, thinking nothing about any possible consequences** in case there are some things found on the hard drives that could get him into a lot of trouble. In the meantime, after he has taken the laptops in for repairs, he then starts discussing this with one of his nerdy friends. The first thing his friend asks him, "there was nothing inappropriate stored on that hard drive, right?" "Because you do know, that in order for the repair shop to fix your laptop, they will have access to everything on your hard drive, meaning they can see everything you have stored on it, assuming the hard drive and it's contents are salvageable".

Hunter doesn't answer out loud but immediately goes into answering this in his head. What is this dude talking about? Of course there is all kinds of inappropriate stuff stored on those hard drives, why would I want it repaired to begin with**? For one reason, because I didn't make back up copies of some of this stuff, yet it never crossed my mind at the time, that the repair shop would actually need to look at the content stored on it in order to try and fix it.**

So times passes, one of the hard drives is salvageable, and that the repair shop attempts to make contact with Hunter to let him know he can come and pick this up. Hunter ignores all of these attempted contacts of him by this shop owner**, because now Hunter is thinking---what if this is a set up, and that when I go to retrieve the hard drive, the FBI will be waiting there to take me away in cuffs**? Maybe I should just ignore this altogether, and this problem will just go away. Maybe we can just blame it on the Russians, problem solved**.
[my **]
So I put these double stars throughout for all the times that I was incredulous to think that the son of a vice president of the united states would do something like that or be so utterly misinformed. It's easy enough to just retort "He's a democrat of course he's stupid" but that is just seriously, seriously lazy.

Let me know if there is a specific one that you feel is TOTALLY reasonable.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think there is something there. It's funny that there is always talk of "Follow the money" when Republicans are in power, but not with Democratic politicians and liberal causes....

Agree, and Giuliani is simply not going to sit there and lie to the world.

Unless I'm sorely mistaken, this doesn't look at all good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,132.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Exactly what emails are these?

I saw a couple of images of emails related to the NY Post story on Friday (?). They didn't seem particularly important, but I could be wrong.

Are there more?

Who is publishing additional emails?
Where did they get them?
How did they get them?
Was it legal to obtain or publish them?

Why should I care about Hunter Biden?

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
My question is this: Given the propensity of this administration to lie and gaslight, why should we believe Giuliani? The whole story seems like a farce even if some of the emails may be legit. But we are supposed to take his word for it? And NOT think that this was supplied by Russians? Pfffffffft.

So why doesn't Biden just say it is not my son's computer? Why do they make it so extremely hard just to get any basic answer?

Upvote 0