Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Look references to anti-Big Bang papers in

and try to debunk it using own brain, not just trolling "it is not top ranked journals, so it must be wrong."

MORE ON TROLLING:

``the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you know Him, for He lives with you and will be in you." John 14:17. God is Absolute Truth and Truth is God. God is as well Love and Love is God. Just Love like Jesus Christ does. Jesus loves me, satan doesn't love me. Choose the side. One, who loves me, has time for me. Read then all and try to debunk it using own brain, not just trolling ``it is not top ranked human, so it must be wrong.'' God is Truth, Truth is God. God is Love, Love is God. Therefore, the only valid goal of Science is to get know God, while loving own authors.

Last edited:

BrianAK

Jun 28, 2010
Anchorage, AK
✟31,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

and try to debunk it using own brain, not just trolling "it is not top ranked journals, so it must be wrong."

Can you explain the video, and why he's correct? It isn't on us to watch your video and prove him wrong.

Reactions: tas8831
Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Can you give us the executive summary?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Look references to anti-Big Bang papers in and try to debunk it using own brain, not just trolling "it is not top ranked journals, so it must be wrong."

Between YEC and OEC, I am flexible. So whether the big bang theory is true or not, it's practically a non-issue to me. I am not a Scientist, studying Science is not a hobby of mine, I do not have the time, nor do I wish to devote the amount of time it would require to fill my head with such unpractical knowledge all from secondary sources, without any means of firsthand observations via the Scientific Method. I am much more interested in the presuppositions behind the methods, out of reliance on technological methods of testing, dating, etc. I also tend to pursue other knowledge which is more beneficial, practical, and interesting to me. With that said, every once in awhile, I might skim over Christian Astrophysicist Dr. Jason Lisle's Blog. Though kind of interesting, for the most part, I have lost interest in Dr. Hugh Ross's work. So basically I am at the mercy of relying on Christians in the fields of Science for information, and I have no way of confirming the results of their work/findings. I can only try to sort through explanations and arguments. To be honest, Astronomy deals with mathematical calculations for which I am incapable of even comprehending, it is like Greek to me. So while I am greatly limited, occasionally I might try to be helpful, in whatever small way possible. If you're looking for a response from an Astronomer actively working in the field to respond, you may be waiting quite some time. Do you know of other sources to back up or go along with the video? If so, what do you know about these sources? This goes into another issue in and of itself. Sources vs Sources issue, with money, power, and pride in the balance.

Upvote 0

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you know of other sources to back up or go along with the video? If so, what do you know about these sources? This goes into another issue in and of itself. Sources vs Sources issue, with money, power, and pride in the balance.
These are low "impact factor" sources, however the demand for highest impact factor of the publishing journal is the famous Fallacy of Authority.

Upvote 0

Smithi

Apr 18, 2019
Dorset
✟18,112.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
I got through a couple of seconds of the video. Long enough to see who the speaker was - P. M. Robitaille! He did very well with MRI designs, but is a total fruitloop when it comes to astrophysics and cosmology;

Pierre-Marie Robitaille - RationalWiki

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Better still - why don't YOU explain why it is scientifically correct?

Upvote 0

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Just Love like Jesus does. Jesus loves me, satan doesn't love me. Choose the side.
So, you can NOT explain why the claims in the video are correct.

Then how do you KNOW that they ARE correct?

Upvote 0

sjastro

May 14, 2014
✟277,588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Not only is Brian Koberlein's site informative but the comments section is thoroughly entertaining, in this case ranging from the Nobel Prize winner in Physics Gerard 't Hooft
to the crank Stephen Crothers.

Since Brian Koberlein is prepared to directly address cranks such as the EU nutters, he has been the subject of some nasty personal attacks from that group.
I have conversed privately with him on a number of occasions, along with the knowledge he possesses is also a great sense of humour.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I like the Cyclic Model of the Universe with perhaps a nearly infinite number of Big Bang events over essentially infinite time in the past.

Mellen-Thomas Benedict's Near-Death Experience
I was in pre creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time / the First Word / the First vibration. I was in the Eye of Creation. I felt as if I was touching the Face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply, I was at one with Absolute Life and Consciousness. When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That’s a mind-expanding thought, isn’t it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event that created the Universe. I saw during my life after death experience that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating Universes endlessly and simultaneously. The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by super computers using fractal geometry equations.

Upvote 0