United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Raised Bed Garden Wintered Well.jpeg

I've been so busy working on my next catalog, that I haven't taken take to go out to visit my raised bed garden since last Fall. Well, the internet was down one day this week and the SPECTRUM guy was here fixing it, and I couldn't be on the computer working on the catalog, so I headed out to my garden. I was SO HAPPY to find LOTS of Asparagus to pick, Kale ready to eat, the GARLIC doing WONDERFULLY and TONS of Leaf Lettuce! It had all wintered well and come up from last year! It was like a wonderful gift from God that had been sitting there all this time and I didn't even know it!

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 299531
I've been so busy working on my next catalog, that I haven't taken take to go out to visit my raised bed garden since last Fall. Well, the internet was down one day this week and the SPECTRUM guy was here fixing it, and I couldn't be on the computer working on the catalog, so I headed out to my garden. I was SO HAPPY to find LOTS of Asparagus to pick, Kale ready to eat, the GARLIC doing WONDERFULLY and TONS of Leaf Lettuce! It had all wintered well and come up from last year! It was like a wonderful gift from God that had been sitting there all this time and I didn't even know it!

JS: cool, I remember years ago we planted collards and were shock for three years they self seeded.

Upvote 0