• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

What a day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟9,016.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:help: I had the 3 little rascals Sat. & Sun. - not much sleep Sat. night -slept with one eye open on the 11 month old - he kept trying to find his mommy- the 5 yr. old cried w/an earache ! Then I went to work looking like I had been on a weekend bender - went to work thinking my very much needed job was ending in a week or so - then two hours into work I just began to feel awful sick & wondered if it was my heart & then OH NO did I take 2 shots this morning - let my sister have my shoulder - her job really is ending this week (we work for the same company - different locations)- couldn't reach DH on his cell phone to decide if I needed a doctor or just to eat more carbs - opted for the carbs ! - a lot more fun than a doctor visit ! Then late afternoon found out my job is not ending -YET - still not secure (but I thank the Lord for answered prayer) -then to end the day I got home & DH came in to announce he had misplaced his checkbook & wanted me to go help him search ! Actually I just kept telling him to retrace his steps - after 1 1/2 hrs. he found it (thank you again Lord). Thanks for letting me defuse !!!!

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow! You have so much going on. I'm glad you found the checkbook even though it took so long. I pray you job security and for your sister also. May God bless you and watch over all your family. I pray health for you and your family also. In Christ's name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟9,016.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Mamabear & Tapero ! The 3 little rascals may come again this weekend - I'm trying to whittle it down to 2 without offending my daughter. I have had them all 3 for two weekends out of 3. I am just so tired & the middle child takes so much more energy to keep up with. This is a 3 day weekend & I just don't think I can handle all of them. I love them all & wish I could see them every day - so most of the time I am happy to have them stay. I have too many irons in the fire - finishing up our family cookbook & trying to get everyone to send in their money for their books so I won't have to pay $500 by myself --- had a boring/necessary meeting (out of town) one night this week --- work full time ---starting a new Fiscal Year so I have a ton of required stuff to do at work to get the year going ---had a 15 hour day today ! I could bore you all night , but will spare you. I write this in jest - even though it all is true - but if I didn't laugh at my sometimes hectic life , I would sit down & cry (and that is almost what I did tonight ! ) Have a great weekend.

Upvote 0

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟9,016.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh , thanks again Mamabear ! My 3 little rascals are not coming after all - their dad wanted to keep them after all - the youngest one had his 1st birthday today. We went for his party & I may go back Monday (2 hr. drive) if my daug. can't get a sitter. I would rather have them all 3 rather than none at all ! The cookbook is ready - they won't ship without all the money !!!! It was very easy to put it together - on the computer - if you ever want to see the printer's site , I will post it for you. Have a blessed weekend !

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.