Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

“It is a fair, even-handed, noble adjustment of things, that while there is infection in disease and sorrow, there is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humour.”
― Charles Dickens

“Reflect upon your present blessings -- of which every man has many -- not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.”
― Charles Dickens

Upvote 0

jchaudoir36

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Love One Another ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Nov 30, 2018
Amarillo, TX
✟16,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
"Oh, you'll not be any poorer if you smile along your way, and your lot will not be harder for the kindly things you say."
-Edgar A Guest

"It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving."
-Mother Theresa

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟946,783.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've discovered wonderful gems in classic novels. Here's a few of my favorites:

"She had not known the weight until she felt the freedom." —Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter

"In considering what Tess was not, he overlooked what she was, and forgot that the defective can be more than the entire."
—Thomas Hardy, Tess of the D'Ubervilles

"We have missed because we tried to miss, I suppose."
—Thomas Hardy, The Return of the Native

"There are things that will not have themselves buried and put out of sight, as though they had never been."
–Anthony Trollope, The Small House at Allington

"He was like a song I'd heard once in fragments but had been singing in my mind ever since."
–Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha

"You are my sympathy–my better self–my good angel–I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my center and spring of life, wrap my existence about you–and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one."
–Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre

"Her heart did whisper that he had done it for her."
–Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Upvote 0