What’s going on with Nancy Pelosi and the neck scarves lately?

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,665,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When I've seen her interviewed, it looked like she'd pushed her face mask down around her neck long enough to speak on camera (at a safe distance from the camera operator, we trust).
Her latest pictures show they are definitely scarves. It just got me curious as to why.

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟335,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Looks like she had masks made to match every outfit??

I have noticed this, that she seems to have different masks to match her different outfits. I remember one day seeing her wearing a pale pink suit, and she had a pale pink mask that exactly matched, and I thought that was pretty cool. Other days, she has different colors.

I have a collection of different masks that I wear on different days, but I'm not nearly stylish enough to have them exactly match my wardrobe! (Then again, I'm not Speaker of the House; I'm just popping up to the grocery store.)

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,665,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have noticed this, that she seems to have different masks to match her different outfits. I remember one day seeing her wearing a pale pink suit, and she had a pale pink mask that exactly matched, and I thought that was pretty cool. Other days, she has different colors.

I have a collection of different masks that I wear on different days, but I'm not nearly stylish enough to have them exactly match my wardrobe! (Then again, I'm not Speaker of the House; I'm just popping up to the grocery store.)
I think saw that pink outfit with matching mask while watching television this morning.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just recently when I see her on television or pictured in an article she has these scarves wrapped around her neck. She have some sort of medical procedure or something? :scratch:
She is very fashion conscience. She mostly wears a scarf mask.

• Informative
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟335,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I found a NY Times article on Speaker Pelosi's masks: The Many Masks of Nancy Pelosi . The article includes a picture of Pelosi wearing the pink mask with pink suit that we've both seen, along with several other coordinated mask-and-suit outfits. It also includes a picture of Slovakian president Zuzana Caputova wearing a bright pink mask that perfectly coordinates with a bright pink dress -- so Speaker Pelosi isn't the only one going for fashion in mask selection.

• Informative
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0