Westminster Theological Seminary Media Center WOW!

Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First go to Westminster Theological Seminary - Media Center. Second you will need to sign up in order to have access to the WTS Media library, however the content is FREE and totally worth it and then some! After signing up, do a search, check all the boxes (to get max results), and from the Speakers pull down menu select the person of choice and hit search button to get your search results. The quality of the audio lectures are surprisingly good, most of them are 128 kbps quality. Much higher than the iTunes RTS 32kbps lectures, and don't even get me started about the Sermonaudio 16kbps content.

The WTS media center provides a seminary degree worth of lectures available for FREE download, not to mention WTS is one of if not the best Reformed seminary in the English speaking world. Praise the LORD Jesus for this goldmine of resources! For those whom are curious, here is a short list of a few of the many speakers you will find:

Greg Bahnsen
William Edgar
Sinclair B. Furgeson
John Frame
John Murray
Scott Oliphint
J.I. Packer
Vern Poythress
Cornelius Van Til

All covering a broad range of topics, and from a Reformed perspective. May we learn from these giants of the faith, and praise God for making it possible, and use what we gain from them for the glory of God. :amen:

For anybody with the authority to do so, I do believe this resource deserves a permanent sticky.

Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Awesome! thank you!

although, I couldn't get that many results. Hmm..

Be sure chapels, Lectures, Conferences, Videos, and Other are all checked before you select a speaker and click search. The results will vary from speaker to speaker. For example there are 47 results for Scott Oliphint, 50 for John Frame, 42 for J.I. Packer, 51 for John Murray, 77 for Van Til, 93 for William Edgar, 1 for Francis Schaffer.

Upvote 0