Wesley's Parish Fellowship ASA Thread (7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maid Marie

Zechariah 4:6
Nov 30, 2008
Pennsylvania
✟19,068.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
We were to have on the snow training for ski instructors at my ski hill 2 weeks ago. Alas, we won't even have enough snow to be open this weekend. Can you imagine a Christmas with no snow? Not even cold enough to make the fake stuff.
Same here...hence, my depression.

Not the real thing - but go to google and enter "let it snow" in the search box, without the quotes. Then watch.
It just jumped super quick to the list of website and wouldn't let me say "i'm feeling lucky".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Historicus

Follower of Jesus Christ
Apr 20, 2005
Ohio
✟55,435.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Finally some real flakes are in the forecast for us tonight. :) Whether it accumulates or not is another question. We've had heavy rain and 40F degree temps all day so far.

Did everyone have a Merry Christmas? Mine was very blessed this year, I got to see some of my family that I hadn't seen in quite some time.

Upvote 0

Maid Marie

Zechariah 4:6
Nov 30, 2008
Pennsylvania
✟19,068.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
Finally some real flakes are in the forecast for us tonight. :) Whether it accumulates or not is another question. We've had heavy rain and 40F degree temps all day so far.

Did everyone have a Merry Christmas? Mine was very blessed this year, I got to see some of my family that I hadn't seen in quite some time.

I was driving through those flakes on the night you posted this. I was going from PA to Indiana for a family reunion when around the Columbus area it suddenly got to be very near freezing while raining. I was wondering if I was going to do a wheelie or not. Thankfully, did not. I got to see my cousin who's been living in Qatar for a while. He and family were back in the us on vacation.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.