Wesley's Parish Fellowship ASA Thread (7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoness

667, neighbor of the beast
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Maid Marie

Zechariah 4:6
Nov 30, 2008
Pennsylvania
✟19,068.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
Hey guys, how's life?

To be honest, I've certainly enjoyed mine more in the past. Now its a continual crap storm. :p But enough of my depressing talk. What's new?

2011 went by so fast for me and each day was a blessing.

2011 was a bad year from the beginning to practically the end. Just lots of bad things happened even though [as my mother pointed out] good DID happen such as getting to visit with relatives that I normally don't get to see. I am hopeful that 2012 will be better. I will be able to finish up with most of my classes for ordination. And then I am going to take a year off before starting my Masters in Spiritual Formation.

Upvote 0

Zoness

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Hi Zoness, hope the New Year brings you much joy! 2011 went by so fast for me and each day was a blessing.

Thank you, Lane.

2011 was a bad year from the beginning to practically the end. Just lots of bad things happened even though [as my mother pointed out] good DID happen such as getting to visit with relatives that I normally don't get to see. I am hopeful that 2012 will be better. I will be able to finish up with most of my classes for ordination. And then I am going to take a year off before starting my Masters in Spiritual Formation.

That's exciting! The good things at least, I can relate to having a crappy year it has been non-stop terrible pretty much until this point. Hopefully things look up? I am not optimistic but we shall see...

Upvote 0

Maid Marie

Nov 30, 2008
Pennsylvania
✟19,068.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
That's exciting! The good things at least, I can relate to having a crappy year it has been non-stop terrible pretty much until this point. Hopefully things look up? I am not optimistic but we shall see...

Hang in there! I continue to pray for you.

Upvote 0

Zoness

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Hang in there! I continue to pray for you.

Meh no end in sight but thank you, you know I always appreciate it when you pray for me. :)

I'd do the same for you if I was in that sort of position but alas, I don't much faith in anything anymore really. :sigh:

Upvote 0

Maid Marie

Nov 30, 2008
Pennsylvania
✟19,068.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
Meh no end in sight but thank you, you know I always appreciate it when you pray for me. :)

I'd do the same for you if I was in that sort of position but alas, I don't much faith in anything anymore really. :sigh:

Awww....I feel for you. And I keep praying that God will speak to you in a meaningful way to comfort you in all your troubles.

And you are prayed for everyday. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zoness

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Nevermind. I give up, I can't do this mind-numbing disregard for logic anymore. This forum is bad for me and I going to work pretty hard to banned. This might be the last time I see most of you. If anyone cares my email is tlnelson09@gmail.com.

See ya.

Upvote 0

Maid Marie

Nov 30, 2008
Pennsylvania
✟19,068.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
Nevermind. I give up, I can't do this mind-numbing disregard for logic anymore. This forum is bad for me and I going to work pretty hard to banned. This might be the last time I see most of you. If anyone cares my email is tlnelson09@gmail.com.

See ya.

I take it you must have strayed off of WP and into another territory. Sorry to hear that you've had a rough time here. I'll send you an email.

Upvote 0

Zoness

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
I take it you must have strayed off of WP and into another territory. Sorry to hear that you've had a rough time here. I'll send you an email.

Thanks I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0

Lee52

Mar 11, 2011
Normal, Illinois
✟2,645.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you, Lane.

Zoness, you live in Illinois, how can you hold onto optimism? Kidding! Sarcasm!

I too am from Illinois, Bloomington-Normal.
When we are from the most corrupt State in what is becoming a very corrupt Country, it is sometimes difficult to have optimism. But our faith and hope should not be in our corrupt politicians and their corrupt governments. Our faith and hope should be only in GOD, who loves us beyond what our wildest imagination is capable of comprehending.

The final half of 2011 has been really, REALLY tough on my wife and me. Yet, we hold onto our faith in Jesus and our hope in our salvation to sustain us. And, so far, neither has let us down. It is our firm expectation that neither will ever let us down. And so, our strength in these times of trial, disappointment, physical and emotional pain, come from the prayers of our Christian brothers and sisters and GOD's gracious answer to those prayers.

Be blessed,
Lee52

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.