Were in the bible does it say the soul is immortal?

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
What do you think will happen to all of the sea creatures when there is no more sea? the new earth - no sea per John

Doesn't say there will not be bodies of water big enough for large water creatures. There just won't be salt water. Very large lakes and rivers would still be there and more useful than salt water.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I've wondered about the new earth having rivers, as the rivers now run into the sea. I've also been curious as to where will all the oceans go?
Evaporate? That is a lot of water going away from the planet!

Well, without the oceans and without deserts---there is a whole lot more land mass available! It's going to be needed for all those people and plants and trees! I always assumed the earth would go back to not having rain, but be watered with dew as before the flood. So all that water would go back to the atmosphere as it was before.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The waters will be greatly harmed before the great tumult and then the year to year time/1000? years of Zechariah 14. all in the sea die -
Will there still be whales at Sea World and dolphins there?

After the earth is remade--they will be fresh water ones!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
No more sea, meant to me - the huge bodies of water are gone.
How would John know if they had salt in them or not?

Do you think the sea is gone because the Bible tells how sins will be cast in it?
some die in their sins - as in their sins won't be cast there
their iniquities God will keep remembering and being angry for

That is an assumption on my part. But why have useless salt water that can not be drunk, or used for irrigation purposes? Just makes more sense to me they would be fresh water so all the animals could also drink from them.

Upvote 0

Mathetes66

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Halbhh! Good thoughts. However, I think this forum is for Christians only but there are ways to share these Scriptural truths. And yes no metaphorical language is used for the second death. If that is true then the first death, physical death is just a metaphor, right? Hardly, people actually physically die every day. It is real. And the second death is just as real. There really will be a physical resurrection of both the believing & the unbelieving.

And there will be a judgment as to the good seed the Lord has planted, those who believe & the evil seed of the evil one, that are the tares. You cannot make a good seed into a bad seed nor can you make a bad seed into a good seed. You cannot make a good tree bear bad fruit nor vice versa. You can't make a thorn bush produce figs. All these examples in Scripture are harmonized & saying the same thing.

And who is the One who will judge the living & the dead? Who is the One who will punish the wicked nations in the great tribulation & the time of the wrath of the Lamb? It is none other than Jesus Christ. He is not only the Savior but the Righteous King & Judge. People often forget that. He is the LION of the tribe of Judah.

People say God is love & God is merciful but at the same time God is holy & God is just & God is spirit but God is also consuming fire, mentioned numerous times throughout the Bible. All these are true of God, at the same time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,997.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What do you think will happen to all of the sea creatures when there is no more sea? the new earth - no sea per John
Its symbolism, not literal.

Sea was a symbol of evil anti-God powers, in Hebrew thinking.

Upvote 0