We're actually all in hell right now, and this is a delusion.

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I think enough of me deems it a possibility for it to be a recurring thought. However, I have derived many viewpoints from studying the scriptures, many that run in parallel. This is one of the parallels.

Well, I guess we can say that the flesh is already experiencing such.

Yet, we know that the Word of the Adon Is Forever.

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
1 Peter 1:24-25
"For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you."

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
it is plausible that under such a scenario, time as recorded in the bible ended in the 1st or early second century.

If so, maybe we should be trying to figure out who we are from this period.

Remember John the Baptist was said to be Elijah...

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I don’t think we’re in hell but I’ve wondered more than once if I swallowed the wrong pill!

~bella

Why is "wrong" that color?

The blue pill is wrong?

It's funny you posted here, I thought about tagging you because I was interested in your take.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟948,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why is "wrong" that color?

The blue pill is wrong?

It's funny you posted here, I thought about taging you because I was interested in your take.

I just like the color. :)

At times I call it the matrix. But I haven’t asked the Lord because I don’t want to hear the answer. It would ruin the joke.

I don’t believe we’re in hell. Evil increased its decibel and continues to do so. Living in the midst of that is challenging.

I rest in His directive to the Israelites when they were in captivity. He didn’t tell them to sit around wringing their hands and bemoaning their fate. He told them to live.

That’s what I do. I enjoy the moments and milk life the best that I can. It’s the only trip I’m getting. I might as well enjoy it.

~bella

Reactions: Jesus is YHWH
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A person just needs to read their Bible to determine what is hell and what is not hell.

No, I don't believe people who live upon the Earth are in hell.
Hell is a place that is associated with the place of torments that the rich-man went to in Luke 16:19-31. Granted, hell (sheol) can refer generically to the real of the dead, too (Which could include Abraham's bosom or paradise in the heart of the Earth).

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,627.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
A person just needs to read their Bible to determine what is hell and what is not hell.
No, I don't believe people who live upon the Earth are in hell.
Hell is a place that is associated with the place of torments that the rich-man went to in Luke 16.
Maybe all the rich and powerful people are demons, and those being oppressed by them are the human souls?

Who is to say?

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Maybe all the rich and powerful people are demons, and those being oppressed by them are the human souls?

Who is to say?

The Bible says otherwise. The Bible makes it clear that the rich man was not a demon but a regular person. Jesus did not treat the rich young ruler as it was an evil spirit, etc. There is a charge to the rich to not trust in uncertain riches, etc.

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,627.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
The Bible says otherwise. The Bible makes it clear that the rich man was not a demon but a regular person. Jesus did not treat the rich young ruler as it was an evil spirit, etc. There is a charge to the rich to not trust in uncertain riches, etc.
That certainly is true. However, this thread is about the possibility that the judgment day has come and gone, and what we see now is just a delusion based on the original world the bible is based on.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟948,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship

Who is to say?

Does that mean Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, and Solomon were demons? Obviously not. Some people use their resources to oppress and others the Lord's work.

~bella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,627.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Does that mean Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, and Solomon were demons? Obviously not. Some people use their resources to oppress and others the Lord's work.

~bella
No, they were totally as the bible says they were.

However, if the thread topic is true, then we are no longer on the original timeline - it ended sometime in the past.

So the demons and humans comment had more to do with the situation now - you know - if it actually is the case.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That certainly is true. However, this thread is about the possibility that the judgment day has come and gone, and what we see now is just a delusion based on the original world the bible is based on.

Uh, no. Judgment day has not come and gone because the Bible is true in what it says. There are many evidences that back up the Bible as God's Holy Word. Check out my Blogger article here to learn more.

Love Branch: Evidences for the Word of God

Anyways, the Bible makes it clear that certain things need to happen before Judgment day can occur. Jesus needs to return with His second coming, and the 1,000 year reign of Christ all needs to happen before the Judgment Day comes.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, they were totally as the bible says they were.

However, if the thread topic is true, then we are no longer on the original timeline - it ended sometime in the past.

So the demons and humans comment had more to do with the situation now - you know - if it actually is the case.

I can have an assurance 100% that demons are not rich people because of what the Bible says.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,627.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Uh, no. Judgment day has not come and gone because the Bible is true in what it says. There are many evidences that back up the Bible as God's Holy Word. Check out my Blogger article here to learn more.

Love Branch: Evidences for the Word of God

Anyways, the Bible makes it clear that certain things need to happen before Judgment day can occur. Jesus needs to return with His second coming, and the 1,000 year reign of Christ all needs to happen before the Judgment Day comes.
All of that could have totally already happened, and our memories altered.

The basis of the question is questioning if what we think we see, is what is actually happening?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,627.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I can have an assurance 100% that demons are not the rich because of what the Bible says.
So you're a proponent of the prosperity gospel? I'd assumed you weren't.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
All of that could have totally already happened, and our memories altered.

But that does not fit Scripture. Your theory suggests that God's Word is not true.
If you don't believe the Bible, I don't think you can post in the Christian section of the forums.

You said:
The basis of the question is questioning if what we think we see, is what is actually happening?

So you do not think the Bible can be known in what it says by human beings?
Is God the author of confusion?

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So you're a proponent of the prosperity gospel? I'd assumed you weren't.

*Sigh* Nowhere did I suggest rich people were innocent. That is your assumption that did not exist in anything that I said. I was replying to your illogical statements that referred to rich people as actual demonic beings (i.e. fallen angels) and not actual flesh and blood human beings. This kind of statement is just off the top of a person's head in fantasy candy land, and it is not derived from the Bible itself. Yes, sinful people can be demon possessed, but that does not make the person an actual literal demon themselves (whereby they are no longer human in any way).

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,627.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
But that does not fit Scripture. Your theory suggests that God's Word is not true.
If you don't believe the Bible, I don't think you can post in the Christian section of the forums.

So you do not think the Bible can be known in what it says by human beings?
Is God the author of confusion?
The bible does not confirm nor deny the passage of time to this day. Books stopped being written after a certain century that were considered canon.

Your argument does not make sense.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,627.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
*Sigh* Nowhere did I suggest rich people were innocent. That is your assumption that did not exist in anything that I said. I was replying to your illogical statements that referred to rich people as actual demonic beings (i.e. fallen angels) and not actual flesh and blood human beings. This kind of statement is just off the top of a person's head in fantasy candy land, and it is not derived from the Bible itself. Yes, sinful people can be demon possessed, but that does not make the person an actual literal demon themselves (whereby they are no longer human in any way).
You take everything too literally, and not just the bible.

You purposely overlooked the "if" statement and continue to do so.

Thus continue to flame a strawman which you tend to do in all of your threads.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The bible does not confirm nor deny the passage of time to this day. Books stopped being written after a certain century that were considered canon.

Your argument does not make sense.

We can be assured that we are not in the 7 year Tribulation, the Millennium, and or the New Earth.
Each of these time periods that are described in the Bible are unique and do not fit to the time we are living in. If these events happened, we would know it. Only if a person is unaware of these events in the Bible will such a person not have an assurance of what time period we are in.

I believe we are in the last days in 2 Timothy 3:1-9. Why? Because that is exactly what we see happening around us.

Upvote 0