United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Greetings from your friendly Roman Catholic :wave:

I went to the ER yesterday and the doctor said I was suffering from a severe panic attack. It was VERY frightening because I could hardly stand without fainting, and was completely incoherent. (People were around me).

Please pray for me and my mental health :(

God Bless

Principal Moo

St. Alexius, pray for me!
Supporter
Jan 24, 2016
Virginian living in Hanoi
✟89,896.00
Country
Viet Nam
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

I went to the ER yesterday and the doctor said I was suffering from a severe panic attack. It was VERY frightening because I could hardly stand without fainting, and was completely incoherent. (People were around me).

God Bless
I will pray for you.

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sorry to hear about the panic attack you experienced. I’m praying for you, but when fears assail you, remember that God loves you. It is His desire to help you find peace within yourself. Jesus was constantly reassuring His disciples with the thought that there is no need to be afraid: “Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32); “Do not worry about your life...Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?” (Matthew 6:25, 26). The apostle Paul echoes these words of Christ in Philippians Chapter Four, where he writes, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” I hope you will derive some comfort from meditating upon these scriptural directives. May the Lord be with you, brother.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

God Bless
Hope you feel better

Upvote 0