United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Greetings from your friendly Roman Catholic :wave:

I went to the ER yesterday and the doctor said I was suffering from a severe panic attack. It was VERY frightening because I could hardly stand without fainting, and was completely incoherent. (People were around me).

Please pray for me and my mental health :(

God Bless

Shane R

Priest
Site Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Southeast Ohio
✟566,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed

I went to the ER yesterday and the doctor said I was suffering from a severe panic attack. It was VERY frightening because I could hardly stand without fainting, and was completely incoherent. (People were around me).

God Bless
I do not mean to add anything to your ordeal, but I have noticed a number of local ERs posting an 'average wait time' on their billboard. It's usually rather low, compared to my experience. I think it is the average wait time until they ask if you have insurance - not until you see a healthcare provider. In my experience, the quality of ER care is totally dependent on your financial means (in the US, for our foreign members).

Upvote 0

BelleC

Jun 27, 2016
US
✟26,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

God Bless
Praying for you!

My father had panic attacks for a time after he was diagnosed with a slew of things related to agent orange exposure in Vietnam. All the things he had buried and never dealt with came to the surface. He was able to regain control in time and has been able to process many things he hadn't before. I hope you can get to the root of the issue and heal completely!

Reactions: Paidiske
Upvote 0