United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Hi,

I went to the ER yesterday and the doctor said I was suffering from a severe panic attack. It was VERY frightening because I could hardly stand without fainting, and was completely incoherent. (People were around me).

Please pray for me and my mental health :(

God Bless

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Praying for you. Panic attacks are so bizarre and absolutely no fun. They prescribe anything for you?
Hi,

I went to the ER yesterday and the doctor said I was suffering from a severe panic attack. It was VERY frightening because I could hardly stand without fainting, and was completely incoherent. (People were around me).

Please pray for me and my mental health :(

God Bless

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟242,481.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for you. Panic attacks are so bizarre and absolutely no fun. They prescribe anything for you?
I've been on antidepressants for nearly 7 years (since I was 14...I am 21 now).

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,089,808.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My daughter had panic attacks when she was younger. She still gets them occasionally but can usually get over them through breathing exercises.

She didn't find zanax helpful and actually said it was like being panicky in slow motion. She's very anti drug because she's seen people get addicted.

It's a long struggle but I do think you can learn how to overcome them with help.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0