Not open for further replies.

gwyyn

May 24, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟16,071.00
Faith
Christian
This past Saturday I went to a prophecy conference.  There were 3 speakers at this event. 

Tim LaHaye spoke on God's Plan for the Ages and the Rapture and Glorious Appearing.

Ed Hinson who is a professor at Liberty College in VA, spoke on Revelation and Jesus:The theme of prophecy.  He was really interesting. 

Gary Frazier he's from Dallas spoke on Signs of the Second Coming and the Role of Israel in bible prophecy.  I found his stuff most intersting.  In fact I bought some videos, tapes and books of his.

Besides Tim Lahaye, have any of you heard of the other two.  I know mid trib and post trib gonna be rolling their eyes LOL.

Ohh and for all the remarks on the Mark of Beast, Gary Frazier discussed this.  He does not believe it's gonna a chip.  He gave a verse regarding the mark.  Ughh I'll have to go review my notes.  But basicly this verse has word that means etched onto or something of sort.  I will review my notes and get back to you with it. 

Gwyyn

Ioustinos

Veteran
Feb 6, 2002
✟56,948.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
31st March 2003 at 07:22 PM gwyyn said this in Post #5

Did you like him? When they introduced him, they said he was one of more popular professors there.

Yeah, he tried to make the OT interesting. He is a pretty good guy :) But you usually don't get to see him outside of the classroom because his office is at the mansion with Falwell ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.