Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
welp its 8:35pm, my friend is busy and I have nothing to do. So I’m just sitting here eating a macaroon, bored. But hey things could be worse, I’m thankful for today.

Well I understand that pretty well. It's been too cold to do much of anything around here.

I always get mixed up with macaroon & macaron. The macaroon is the one with the coconut & the macaron is pastel? I like both. The macarons are nice but they're pretty small for the price around here.

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well I understand that pretty well. It's been too cold to do much of anything around here.

I always get mixed up with macaroon & macaron. The macaroon is the one with the coconut & the macaron is pastel? I like both. The macarons are nice but they're pretty small for the price around here.
Ohh yummy they are both delicious. Yes precisely the macararoon is the coconut one and macaron is pastel. Aw that is a bummer.

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why don't you try to find something fun to do there?
True true that’s a good idea, I guess I’m just too cold and lazy haha. Also I can be quite quiet at times. I usually can be found in the book shop/cafe reading away or playing sudoku. I am a rather odd 19 year old.

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
True true that’s a good idea, I guess I’m just too cold and lazy haha. Also I can be quite quiet at times. I usually can be found in the book shop/cafe reading away or playing sudoku. I am a rather odd 19 year old.
As a 20 year old guy, I feel you.
I'm sure you are not lazy to go to church though.

Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As a 20 year old guy, I feel you.
I'm sure you are not lazy to go to church though.
Thanks for understanding.
No never lazy when it comes to God. I ended up just cuddling with my dog and doing a Bible study, which was lovely. In regards to my being lazy, I mean that in a social aspect. A lot of people have let me down in my life so at times I can feel lazy to make an effort to go socialize, I am a huge introvert.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for understanding.
No never lazy when it comes to God. I ended up just cuddling with my dog and doing a Bible study, which was lovely. In regards to my being lazy, I mean that in a social aspect. A lot of people have let me down in my life so at times I can feel lazy to make an effort to go socialize, I am a huge introvert.
Me, too. Nothing wrong with that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm searching through topics and I see the title "Welp" and I think to myself, HUH? So, curious girl that I am, I click on it to read what kind of topic it is haha.

Welp, it's a quarter to four here and I need to jump on the treadmill and get some exercise but I'm procrastinating because I don't want to exercise. I'm freezing cold, the weatherman tells me there is a whopper of a storm brewing in my area (AGAIN) and they've nicknamed it Snowmageddon.
How am I supposed to take that??? I am so tired of snow. *sigh*

Wait...did I read right? France? I could so do with a vacation to France...well, to anywhere but the frozen tundra where I live.

Hmmm...I'm hungry too...and did I mention that I'm cold?? :D

I feel like this post is just random enough to work with WELP...haha

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Ohh yummy they are both delicious. Yes precisely the macararoon is the coconut one and macaron is pastel. Aw that is a bummer.

Well anytime you're bored & want to talk about cookies go ahead & post here. I'll never tire of reading about them, lol.

Upvote 0