Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Christmas shopping that is. Those people out there ain't playing either. Be careful out there folks! :eek:

I haven't done any shopping in the "stuff" stores since before Thanksgiving. I went to a small and usually mostly dead grocery store today and THAT was crazy!

Yes folks, be careful lol.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,667,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I haven't done any shopping in the "stuff" stores since before Thanksgiving. I went to a small and usually mostly dead grocery store today and THAT was crazy!

Yes folks, be careful lol.
Parking lots are death traps! :eek:

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
...did my shopping on line, the weather has been freeeezing.....
That's what I did. I think everything came delivered to the door free shipping. No muss no fuss ...

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Very true. I'm not buying any of those, except socks, and those are generally safe enough. :)
But I found some very cool socks as an add-on gift for a young man who likes funky socks. They are printed to look like you're wearing tennis shoes. I hope he gets a kick out of them. :D

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I do still want one more gift. Something for a tool-guy and very unique. I've seen levels with laser lights that are supposed to do something cool I can't remember, and squares that shift to make angles so you can match and cut them. But this needs to be something I can get at a local hardware store and not too expensive. I don't know what to look for or if there's anything out there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Call Home Depot or Lowes. They'll know what you are talking about. Sounds cool though. Even I could go for something like that! :)
They sound cool to you? I saw both in commercials and thought they were cool. Tried to buy the level last year and it was sold out.

Very hard to buy for this tool guy. Terribly practical and if he needs it, he buys it. So it needs to be both unique and useful. :)

I'll probably venture to the hardware store tomorrow or Monday.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,667,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah sounds really nice! Very convenient for a DIY project with a touch of sci-fi! :D
They sound cool to you? I saw both in commercials and thought they were cool. Tried to buy the level last year and it was sold out.

Very hard to buy for this tool guy. Terribly practical and if he needs it, he buys it. So it needs to be both unique and useful. :)

I'll probably venture to the hardware store tomorrow or Monday.

Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0