Well, I need some help with a project I'm working on.

Aug 2, 2017
Collierville
✟15,570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
God is leading me to make a website for Christians to disciple one another much like Christian Forums but on a different scale and for a different targeted audience.

God has been pushing me to find someone to help me run this website. So I am here requesting help. If anyone would like to help me run the website, please let me know.

Thank You!

- Christopher​

Last edited by a moderator:

Yennora

2022 UPDATE: I regret any UNBIBLICAL posts I made.
Dec 31, 2016
Sydney
✟58,703.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
God is leading me to make a website for Christians to decipile one another much like Christian Forums but on a different scale and for a different targeted audience.

God has been pushing me to find someone to help me run this website. So I am here requesting help. If anyone would like to help me run the website, please let me know.

Thank You!

- Christopher​

Nice centering, I didn't use that function before here, anyway I'm still an IT student so I'm not a professional but I would be happy to help in Infographics and logos if I have the time and mood. Feel free to leave a message. ^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 2, 2017
Collierville
✟15,570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Nice centering, I didn't use that function before here, anyway I'm still an IT student so I'm not a professional but I would be happy to help in Infographics and logos if I have the time and mood. Feel free to leave a message. ^_^
I am real haha, do you have a skype or discord?

Reactions: Yennora
Upvote 0