well, hello there!

Moonstar

Jun 14, 2011
✟15,139.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I sort of just kind of wandered on to here and signed up about...oh...five minutes ago! So hello everyone! :wave:
I'm 26 years old working as a waitress at a banquet facility. I live with my parents, older sister, and nephew. Sometimes it gets a little nutty but who's family doesn't get like that sometimes? :D
I love the fantasy genre in movies/books and rock music. I also love to bake sugary desserts and chocolate is my weakness. I can be a ball of energy or quiet as a mouse depending on the situation and who is around. It takes awhile to get to know me as I'm shy. I'm a small person with a big heart and am happy to be on these forums!
So that's me! Uh...I'm not the best at just coming up with something to say about myself so if there's anything else you'd like to know ask away!

fire1

Jun 13, 2011
Europe
✟15,133.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi everybody! I am new here as well. I hope to take part in interesting debates,but I am not sure it will work here. So few posts that are new and mostly things that don't interest me at all. But let's wait and see. I hope I will "meet" a few Catholics here also.

Reactions: GigageiTsula
Upvote 0

eyerobot

Jun 11, 2011
Barryton, Michigan United States
✟7,726.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to all of you!
Don't be shy about starting a topic that interests you, I find a lot of the topics to be either a little silly, Or just too extensive to hold my interest. So I look for interesting topics, Well interesting to me anyway.

I hope you will enjoy the fellowship here. And feel free to express your beliefs, And faith in god.

Reactions: GigageiTsula
Upvote 0

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
villwaterfallscenewel2.gif

Upvote 0

Moonstar

Jun 14, 2011
✟15,139.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
thank you for all the welcomes, blessings, and reps! and welcome to my fellow newbies! :thumbsup: @fire1 I spent the better part of the afternoon yesterday just exploring. There are tons of topics to choose from and it seems to be a pretty big site! You will be able to find something you just have to know where to look.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Krissy Cakes

Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LvdBfly-Welcome.gif

Hi I’m Kristina, I’m a CF Angel and I’d like to welcome you to the forums
wave.gif

I know that at first glance this forum may seem huge, but don’t worry, it seems that way now, but the more you explore, the smaller it gets (honest
wink.gif
).
In the meantime, here are a few links that you may find useful.
New Members Intros why not come and introduce yourself (I promise we don’t bite
biggrin.gif
).
Once you’ve done that, why not get the feel of how to post by playing some games in the
Blessings Exchange or Recreation Room.
After that you could have a look at one of the below links, I’m sure that you’ll find something to interest you
biggrin.gif

Whether you are 13 or 100 there is a forum here for you-
Life Stages Forum
Whichever denomination you are there is a place full of like-minded people here-
Congregation Forum
If you are looking for a deeper Christian experience or wish to look more in depth into the Christian faith-
Edification
If you would like to request prayer, or say prayers for others (which is always much appreciated) go to the
Prayer Room
If you have any questions about your faith or Christianity in general, I can recommend the
Ask A Chaplain team
A lot of questions about the forums (blessings, reputation, jobs, bank, avatars etc) can be answered in the
Christian Forums Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any problems at all feel free to visit
Angel HQ
I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing you around the forums in the future.
hug.gif
angel.gif
wave.gif
angel.gif
wave.gif
angel.gif
hug.gif

Upvote 0

Krissy Cakes

Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here are a few other forums that might peek your interest.

http://www.christianforums.com/f47/ the womens forum.

You have to go here http://www.christianforums.com/t7393466/ and request access to see the forum.
When you post here someone will get back to you and give you access..

If you have any questions or want to talk please don't hesitate to contact me
hug.gif

God Bless,
Krissy_Cakes
wave.gif

Upvote 0