• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

~* WELCOME to TYCPBSC *~ (dress up)

Discussion in 'Character Dress-up Contests' started by NUgameFund, Oct 23, 2007.

1. NUgameFund

NUgameFund NorwayUnn's game fund

+1,079
    Christian
    Married
    AngelKate, deadandalive and WallabyMom, - your screenshots are posted. :)

Just look at page 1, ... it is just awesome to see all these lovely people in their yellow cargo pants, shining and reflecting the sunshine and joy of Jesus! It is so uplifting to read your Bible verses, dear ones! Wow, this Bible study club is just beyond what I would dare to dream of. Let us all bear witness of Jesus and His love for us. :clap:

Thanks also for your generosity, as you bring food to this fellowship too. All of it looks so yummy. Yes, we share God's word and good food here in The Yellow Cargo Pants Bible Study Club indeed. :thumbsup:

2. NUgameFund

+1,079
    Christian
    Married
    I've brought us some brownies today. :)
    [​IMG]

... and while you're munching on'em, you may read this for instance

Psalm 32:1-2 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. 2 Blessed is the man whose sin the LORD does not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit.

Thank You, Jesus, that our sins are forgiven by Your blood shed for us. Thank You for the cross, Lord, and thank You for loving us beyond measure. Help us to walk in the Light, as You are Light. :amen:

God bless you all today, as you bask in His presence and love for you today. :hug:

3. Tangeloper

Tangeloper Happy New Year!

+501
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hello! I'm ready for my screenshot! :)

Here are the verses I chose... I hope this is not too long. If it is I can choose another verse. :) ~~ Ephesians 3:14-21
    [bible]Ephesians 3:14-21[/bible]

4. Tangeloper

+501
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Amen! God bless you too, Unni and thank you! I was truly blessed today by reading these verses that everyone chose!
    Praise the Lord for He comforts, strengthens and carries us through each day!

5. HisGrace58

HisGrace58 † Washed White as Snow by the Blood of Jesus †

+390
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    You know.... After the "contest" part of this is over, I really think it would be awesome if we kept this thread going indefinitely. I would love to stay involved in an online Bible Study... especially with all of you :)

6. Tangeloper

+501
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    EDITED... Never mind! :) Everything is cool (I had to do a quick-change, but I'm ready for this contest again, now! LOL).

7. AngelKate

AngelKate Hop step jump, Drew draw drawn, Chip syrup whip!

+168
    Baptist
    Private
    Everyone looks GREAT

8. deadandalive

deadandalive Regular Member

+28
    Non-Denom
    Single
    hi auntie cindy!
    mom says you won't get fat because the cheesecake is calorie free.
    she bought the cheesecake and the calories were free. enjoy.
    :) sammy

9. HisGrace58

+390
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hi Sweet Nephew!! Tell your mom that she is sooooo right... its the fruit thats gonna make me fat!! *fatter? LOL* wow... and FREE Calories for the cheesecake to boot!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy!!:yum:

Love you sweetie!!

10. WallabyMom

WallabyMom Senior Veteran

+115
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hi my BESTEST SIS in the world!!! :wave:
    I am soooo happy to see you here. ^_^
    Hugs!!! :hug: :hug:
    Everyone looks awesome...love the verses :clap:

11. RoseyK

RoseyK A Daughter of the King

+23,022
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    this has been a really nice thread. I have enjoyed reading the bible verses every morning. it was a nice way to start my morning.

12. Jazzedforhim

Jazzedforhim It is well with my soul

+988
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    One of my favorite verses that I keep in mind at all times.

Luke 9:23
    Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.

13. RoseyK

RoseyK A Daughter of the King

+23,022
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    another favorite verse to ponder on.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

When my daughter was little, I prayed continually for wisdom in raising my her.

14. NUgameFund

+1,079
    Christian
    Married
    I have really enjoyed this thread. Thanks for all the wonderful Bible verses.

The judging is taking place and the winners will be announced as soon as the votes are in. :thumbsup:

15. NUgameFund

+1,079
    Christian
    Married
    THE WINNERS ARE:

1st prize Daffodilly, 1,500 blessings

2nd prize deadandalive, 1,000 blessings

3rd prize – tie – Breezy3 and WallabyMom, 500 blessings each

:clap:Congrats to the winners and thanks to all who joined!:clap:

This was such an uplifting and very very nice game to run!

The yellow cargo pants will truly remind me of this Bible Study.

16. Auncy

Auncy forgiven1

+2,448
    Presbyterian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Congrats! to everyone!!

17. Daffodilly

Daffodilly Guest

+0
    Thank you so much!
    This was a really fun one, and I loved reading the Scripture everyone chose. :)

18. Congratulations!
    Thank you for such an uplifting contest!

19. WallabyMom

WallabyMom Senior Veteran

+115
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    [​IMG] congats to everyone... you all looked great...thank you for the great verses!!! :clap: :wave:

20. HisGrace58

+390
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hey BESTEST SIS in the whole world!! I am happy to see you here too!! BIGGER HUGS!!! :hug::hug::hug: