• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

~* WELCOME to TYCPBSC *~ (dress up)

Discussion in 'Character Dress-up Contests' started by NUgameFund, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Breezy3

Breezy3 Macaw mama tilting the world for Jesus!

+6,139
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I am ready for my screenshot now!

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

2. ~renuka~

~renuka~ No hip replacement-cartilage is back-Its a Miracle

+2,495
    Pentecostal
    Married
    glad to see u breezy

3. NUgameFund

NUgameFund NorwayUnn's game fund

+1,079
    Christian
    Married
    FireyAngel and Breezy3, I have posted your screenshots now. :)

4. Breezy3

Breezy3 Macaw mama tilting the world for Jesus!

+6,139
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you!

Hi Renuka! Nice to see you too!

5. Please sign me up!

6. NUgameFund

+1,079
    Christian
    Married
    Armor - Generic pants. :)

Sure, you're in. :)

7. Auncy

Auncy forgiven1

+2,448
    Presbyterian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Unni! do you need a judge?

8. NUgameFund

+1,079
    Christian
    Married
    Yes, may i sign you up?

9. Ready :)

Psalms 23:6~
    Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

10. AngelKate

AngelKate Hop step jump, Drew draw drawn, Chip syrup whip!

+168
    Baptist
    Private
    i am ready for my screenshot

[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 31:13
    The young women will dance for joy,and the
    men-old and young-will join in the celebration.I
    will turn their mourning into joy. I will comfort them
    and exchange their sorrow for rejoicing.

[/FONT]

11. Auncy

Auncy forgiven1

+2,448
    Presbyterian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Yep, i'll be a judge

12. dluvs2trvl

dluvs2trvl What You See Is What You Get!

+1,897
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I'm ready for my screenshot! My verse is:

Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

13. robannat55

robannat55 Senior Veteran

+3,582
    Anglican
    Married
    Hi Unni,

I'd like to join too. I look a bit weird but I'll stay that way. Could you take my screenshot please.

My verse is the old favourite

John 3:16 (New International Version)

16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

14. RoseyK

RoseyK A Daughter of the King

+23,022
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican

I am ready for my screen shot. Last weekend on our women's retreat, our speaker encouraged us to commit the following verses to memory. These word really uplifted me from the depression that I had been experiencing the last few weeks.

Phil 4:4 -9

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praise worthy--think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

15. mizangelwolf

mizangelwolf ~ Queen Ainirácamë of Laminin ~

+2,599
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Ready for screenshot and this is my verse:

Psalm 56:4

In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

16. NUgameFund

+1,079
    Christian
    Married
    Thanks to Auncy for being a judge.:)

Thanks to AngelKate for the Bible verse. You need to change into yellow cargo pants, so that I can take your screenshot. :)

Thanks to willowbrook, dluvs2trvl, robannat55, RoseyK and mizangelwolf for Bible verses. Your screenshots are taken and posted. :)

17. arwen123

arwen123 Senior Member

+46
    Christian
    Single
    Can I join?

18. NUgameFund

+1,079
    Christian
    Married
    Sure! I'll sign you up, arwen.

19. Jazzedforhim

Jazzedforhim It is well with my soul

+988
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I would like to join...I think I just made it in time! brb...changing clothes.

20. NUgameFund

+1,079
    Christian
    Married
    I'll sign you up, Jazzedforhim.