Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello Lynn and a very warm welcome to the forum!

One of the greatest things about Christian fellowship is that we all come from different walks of life, our journeys are sometimes different, but we share the same Heavenly Father and we're all here for one another as brothers and sisters of Christ!

I hope you will find a happy home here.

Upvote 0

LynnSmith

Mar 28, 2019
Here
✟35,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Lynn and a very warm welcome to the forum!

One of the greatest things about Christian fellowship is that we all come from different walks of life, our journeys are sometimes different, but we share the same Heavenly Father and we're all here for one another as brothers and sisters of Christ!

I hope you will find a happy home here.
Thank you. Amazing how different all our journeys can be. Having brothers and sisters makes our journeys even better!! Should not walk alone.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
And you couldn't ask for better company than our friends on this thread. Very caring, supportive, people who have a tremendous love for our Lord and always there to encourage and build us all up in our faith. I always look forward to joining them as often as I can - and hope you will continue to join us too!

Upvote 0

LynnSmith

Mar 28, 2019
Here
✟35,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And you couldn't ask for better company than our friends on this thread. Very caring, supportive, people who have a tremendous love for our Lord and always there to encourage and build us all up in our faith. I always look forward to joining them as often as I can - and hope you will continue to join us too!
Seems like a great bunch here and so many great threads lifting up the Lord! I noticed there seems to be a lot less negativity than on other parts of the forum and that is beautiful.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Seems like a great bunch here and so many great threads lifting up the Lord! I noticed there seems to be a lot less negativity than on other parts of the forum and that is beautiful.
Great to meet you Lynn, yes it is a great place to be for warm fellowship :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.