✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
We have a new DoctorCF. Pregasaurus

She is better known as Supervising Moderator for the support team and we need all the support we can get so we just got the top one to start with.

Welcome DoctorCf!!!!!! :groupray:
'A woman of courage"

We have different teams but we all work for one purpose and that is to keep all of CF Pets safe and healthy.

We are proud to have you as our new leader and we will give you a day or two to get setteled in before the questions begin.;)

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for the welcome, and I am also known as Bobbie or Pegasus. I changed the name to reflect my current condition, which is the third time I have been in this condition since I have been a member at CF. But that could be a little TMI.

Just to let you know I will need help caring for TT come May. But feel free to play and feed him whenever you want.

I am still browsing threads and such, but this looks like a great group of people to work with.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cffosterAngel6

~ Remember to feed your pet~
Jul 23, 2006
Alabama the Beautiful
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
We are so proud to have you. "I don't do diapers" But I will play and feed TT and keep him happy.

It a great group of people on all three teams. Our one desire is to create a safe and happy neighborhood for members of Cf and their pets. With your help and advice, we will be able to accomplish that goal now.

Upvote 0

jonnyboy12

Repeat after me.... There is no H in Jonny
Mar 9, 2006
U.S.A
Visit site
✟50,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
We have a new DoctorCF. Pregasaurus

She is better known as Supervising Moderator for the support team and we need all the support we can get so we just got the top one to start with.

Welcome DoctorCf!!!!!! :groupray:
'A woman of courage"

We have different teams but we all work for one purpose and that is to keep all of CF Pets safe and healthy.

We are proud to have you as our new leader and we will give you a day or two to get setteled in before the questions begin.;)
how did i miss this?? well anyways, WELCOME NEW DR CF!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.