• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Welcome to December 2020

Discussion in 'Pentecostal & Assemblies of God' started by quietbloke, Dec 1, 2020.

1. quietbloke

quietbloke Brother in Christ Supporter

+47,107
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Tuesday 1 December 2020. Last day of the past month's Lockdown in England. Welcome to the Ist day of December!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+27,605
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Good morning on this December day; a little frosty :)

3. Dave G.

Dave G. Well-Known Member

+4,408
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Here it blew all night up 60mph,the air and house were rumbling at times. Just remnant winds now @ 4:30am. I think the last showers are pulling away off the coast presently. But ya, the months seem to be ticking off like weeks, it's unbelievable to me how fast time seems to be going. Almost time to drag in the Christmas tree from the shed, maybe this weekend so I'm not too late for Christmas seeings how fast time seems to go !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. quietbloke

+47,107
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Have a great time,brother!

5. Brightmoon

Brightmoon Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.

+5,428
    United States
    Episcopalian
    Single
    US-Others
    We had a bad rainstorm in NYC And I came in the house soaked but it was warm out . Almost 70F ( 21C) . New York has North Carolina’s weather now . We’re now in zone 7 on the USDA map ( Dept of Agriculture) 50 years ago we were zone 5

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,370
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    First day of summer in Australia. In Melbourne it has been wet, warm, cold and windy. In other words, normal.

7. UnpopularOpinion

UnpopularOpinion Member

+75
    Poland
    Christian
    Private
    Ye now go buy things for Christmass so big businesses can profit off you then back to lockdown cagie In January/February

8. quietbloke

+47,107
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Wednesday 2 December 2020. England out of Lockdown and each area placed in tiers. I'm in Tier 2.

9. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 Pax et bonum! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+8,304
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    I'm in Tier 3 :(

10. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 Pax et bonum! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+8,304
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    It looks like they are finally rolling out the vaccine. In the UK it is becoming available next week.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. quietbloke

+47,107
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Thursday 3 December 2020. Top priority for vaccine to be rolled out in UK is in the carehomes and carehome workers. Well done team!

12. quietbloke

+47,107
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Friday 4 December 2020. 'When the LORD restored the fortune of Zion,we were like those who dream' (Psalms 126:1)

13. quietbloke

+47,107
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Saturday 5 December 2020. 'Then our mouth was filled with laughter and our tongue as with shouts of joy,then it was said among the nations,'The LORD has done great things for them' (Psalms 126:2)

14. quietbloke

+47,107
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'The LORD has done great things for us and we rejoiced' (Psalms 126:3)

15. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+27,605
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Restore our fortunes, Lord,
    as streams renew the desert. Psalms 126:4

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. quietbloke

+47,107
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Sunday 6 December 2020. May those who sow in years,reap with joy: (Psalms 126:5)

17. quietbloke

+47,107
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Monday 7 December 2020 Those that go out weeping,being the seed for sowing shall come with shouts of joy carrying their sjeaves' ,(Psalms 126:6)

18. Sunshinee777

Sunshinee777 Active Member Supporter

+573
    Finland
    Pentecostal
    Single
    When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
    Isaiah 43:2

Hallelujah!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. quietbloke

+47,107
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Tuesday 8 December 2020. 'My soul magnifies the Lord..(Luke 1:46)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
  20. quietbloke

+47,107
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Wednesday 9 December 2020. 'And my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour' (Luke 1:47)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020