Welcome to Barb's Cozy Corner (8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbaraJean

You took the fall and thought of me, above all!
Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to Barb's Cozy Corner

I wanted to start my own little corner here on CF - a warm and friendly place to get together.

I hope that all of the wonderful friends I've made here at CF will come "sit a spell" and that many others I've never met will stop by so that we can get to know each other.

fireplacefriendsmj6.jpg

"Cherish the people who make up your home, and you'll notice the hearth fires burn brighter than ever before."

Reactions: nicholzac
Upvote 0

BarbaraJean

Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I suppose I better get to it. It sounds like I hear somebody in the kitchen - that's a pretty good sign that theres a hungry teenager in the house. 'Cause I know they aren't washing dishes. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BarbaraJean

Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
angel eggs never heard of that.

J4Jesus is right!
wink.gif
I've never liked the name deviled eggs so I call them angel eggs. Besides, they taste too good to be named after the devil. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

J4Jesus

MY HEART BELONGS TO JESUS
Oct 22, 2005
✟54,260.00
Faith
Word of Faith
J4Jesus is right!
wink.gif
I've never liked the name deviled eggs so I call them angel eggs. Besides, they taste too good to be named after the devil. :thumbsup:
That's true and I don't like to call them that either. But what about cake? Its not really chocolate. but I dont think its exactly deep chocolate either. is it? I've always wondered what the difference is. I can resist chocolate usually but its sure hard to resist D... food cake ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

invisiblefootprints

My foot is on the ROCK and my name is on the ROLL!
Jul 16, 2004
✟28,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My kids have been on two hour delay since late last week & then today it was supposed to be a two hour delay, but they later decided to be closed.
It was -8F this morning & now it's 18F with 4.5 inches of snow & still coming down. No school tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.