Welcome to Barb's Cozy Corner (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbaraJean

You took the fall and thought of me, above all!
Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
wendythepooh said:
Good day everyone! :groupray:

Wendy, how did I miss your post earlier today. I've been missing you! I tried to sign your guestbook to tell you I was missing you but the guestbooks weren't working.

Upvote 0

whimsyjean

Oct 22, 2005
✟9,356.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
hello16.gif

Upvote 0

J4Jesus

MY HEART BELONGS TO JESUS
Oct 22, 2005
✟46,760.00
Faith
Word of Faith
BarbaraJean said:
Yes, there was a thread started about it in the bugs forum. Erwin says he has fixed it now but it's too late for the threads that have already been messed up.

How are you? :wave:
Hi :wave:
Read it again.I dont think it will work for this one or mine. He said not 2 or 3. It has to be a NEW thread the FIRST one then it will work.Thats the way I understand it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wendythepooh

The Poohinator
Apr 19, 2005
Midwest
✟12,435.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
BarbaraJean said:
Wendy, how did I miss your post earlier today. I've been missing you! I tried to sign your guestbook to tell you I was missing you but the guestbooks weren't working.

Thanks Barbara Jean! I've not been able to be on as much, and then I took a short break for a bit. As you can see...I couldn't stand it any longer! I missed you all too much! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

BarbaraJean

You took the fall and thought of me, above all!
Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
wendythepooh said:
Thanks Barbara Jean! I've not been able to be on as much, and then I took a short break for a bit. As you can see...I couldn't stand it any longer! I missed you all too much! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well, it's great to see you!

I'm going to be taking a break for a couple days too - but only because I'm going to be so busy! Tomorrow our youth group is having a spaghetti dinner to raise funds.

Hope to talk to you all later!

Upvote 0

wendythepooh

The Poohinator
Apr 19, 2005
Midwest
✟12,435.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
BarbaraJean said:
Well, it's great to see you!

I'm going to be taking a break for a couple days too - but only because I'm going to be so busy! Tomorrow our youth group is having a spaghetti dinner to raise funds.

Hope to talk to you all later!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and that your dinner goes well with the youth! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.