Not open for further replies.

Sockeye

Jan 6, 2007
✟7,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:wave: Hi: I am new to this penpal business - although shouldn't say that because I have tried before but with not much success. I am interested in hearing from a senior female from Ireland. My husband and I visited Ireland several years ago and would love to return. However, at my age and being handicapped, I do not think that is a great idea. I just turned 80 in September but do not feel it. Am a Christian and love to go to church. Is there anyone from Ireland out there? Would love to talk to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kathysjaggin

Jan 7, 2007
Texas
✟15,139.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've been many places for the first time and this is just more added to my list. :help: I will need some help navagating around here if there are any volunteers!!! I've been going to "A More Excellent Way" group for a year now and am looking for friends here that have been involved that long and more so that we can share our experiences in this great ministry!! Thanks!! :groupray:

Upvote 0

kathysjaggin

Jan 7, 2007
Texas
✟15,139.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Has anyone here gone thru the "More Excellent Way" teachings?? I'm looking for someone who has been involved with this ministry for a year or more! Please let me know if you are familiar with that. Thanks! This looks like a good place to meet some fine people!!

Upvote 0

MrFreshdew

Ask Jesus 4 Help
Oct 10, 2006
~John 3:16~
✟412,752.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:wave: Hi: I am new to this penpal business - although shouldn't say that because I have tried before but with not much success. I am interested in hearing from a senior female from Ireland. My husband and I visited Ireland several years ago and would love to return. However, at my age and being handicapped, I do not think that is a great idea. I just turned 80 in September but do not feel it. Am a Christian and love to go to church. Is there anyone from Ireland out there? Would love to talk to you.
hi Sockeye :wave:
welcome and have fun :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MrFreshdew

Ask Jesus 4 Help
Oct 10, 2006
~John 3:16~
✟412,752.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've been many places for the first time and this is just more added to my list. :help: I will need some help navagating around here if there are any volunteers!!! I've been going to "A More Excellent Way" group for a year now and am looking for friends here that have been involved that long and more so that we can share our experiences in this great ministry!! Thanks!! :groupray:
hi kathysjaggin :wave:
welcome and have fun :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.