• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Welcome! This forum is for CHRISTIANS only!

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by Josephus, Jul 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truthseeker

truthseeker New Member

+0
    Welcome Mephibosheth :wave:

I don't think you have to worry about feeling like you being controversial :D

I think that the rule writers should be the ones to answer your question. I just wanted to welcome you. When your posting; somehow you forget there's alot of people out there listening.

P>S> You must tell me about your name.

2. seebs

seebs God Made Me A Skeptic

+1,468
    Seeker
    Married
    US-Republican
    This sounds to me like it would be an interesting thread, although I'll point out that it's come up occasionally under "General Apologetics". You might look there for more insights.

3. musicllover

musicllover Newbie

+0
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I am new to this whole sight and feeling my way around. I see this thread and jumped thru the roof...Praise the Lord. To help and encourage each other and not tear down.....YES, in the fellowship of true Christian love. But I do have one question?
    I understand the word of God is with out error...totally and completely. But what of the transilations that we each use. Is it ok to use what we feel we understand the best. Cause many ppl will debate the version as the reason of the reliability or lack of. I do believe all transilations are infalliable...or how ever its spelled. I praise God that we have his word translated in many diff languages and versions to further his cause and spread the good news. I'm a NIV'er for most of my study.......but love the KJV, the New KJV too...I own several diff transilations.
    musicllover

4. eldermike

eldermike Pray Supporter

+578
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hi musicllover,

I am also glad to have many translations of the Bible. I have people in my small group that have the new plain english version amd I love to hear them read from it because I can hear it speaking to them.

Blessings

5. musicllover

musicllover Newbie

+0
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Eldermike,
    Praise God, I am ready to begin.....thanks
    Jesus is Lord,
    musicllover

6. youthnation

youthnation New Member

+0
    Hi all. I am new here and right now the boards are a little confusing to me. I hope to chat with you all a lot more on these boards as I try to sort out all of these posts and categories etc.

Thank the Lord for all of these believers here. God bless.

7. Martin

Martin Senior Veteran

+12
    Christian
    Married
    [SHADOW=silver]Hi, youthnation [/SHADOW] :wave:
    ...and welcome to the Christian Forums - good to have you with us.

Have a wander around and get used to the site, I'm sure that you'll find several forums that you can easily settle down in.

You'll find that some of the forums are for Christians Only and there are some that are open for anyone to participate in discussion and debate. :angel:

Can I suggest that you start by having a look and the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs link at the top of each page) and our Forum Rules (a link can be found at the bottom of every page)? :)

Then when you find a thread you like (or start your own) jump in - the water's fine! :pink:

Look forward to reading some of your posts....

Blessings,
    Martin

8. In His Grip . .

In His Grip . . New Member

+0
    What the heck!

9. Bonnie

Bonnie New Member

+0
    This looks like my kind of place and the Faith I have too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.