Welcome! This forum is for CHRISTIANS only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Mephibosheth :wave:

I don't think you have to worry about feeling like you being controversial :D

I think that the rule writers should be the ones to answer your question. I just wanted to welcome you. When your posting; somehow you forget there's alot of people out there listening.

P>S> You must tell me about your name.

Upvote 0

seebs

God Made Me A Skeptic
Apr 9, 2002
Saint Paul, MN
Visit site
✟55,225.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by Mephibosheth
I really did not want my first post to appear controversial, but I have a question about rule #2. How would you define 'infallible' for the infallible word of God? No muss, no fuss, just curious.

This sounds to me like it would be an interesting thread, although I'll point out that it's come up occasionally under "General Apologetics". You might look there for more insights.

Upvote 0

musicllover

May 8, 2002
Mo.
Visit site
✟7,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am new to this whole sight and feeling my way around. I see this thread and jumped thru the roof...Praise the Lord. To help and encourage each other and not tear down.....YES, in the fellowship of true Christian love. But I do have one question?
I understand the word of God is with out error...totally and completely. But what of the transilations that we each use. Is it ok to use what we feel we understand the best. Cause many ppl will debate the version as the reason of the reliability or lack of. I do believe all transilations are infalliable...or how ever its spelled. I praise God that we have his word translated in many diff languages and versions to further his cause and spread the good news. I'm a NIV'er for most of my study.......but love the KJV, the New KJV too...I own several diff transilations.
musicllover

Upvote 0

eldermike

Pray
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2002
NC
Visit site
✟20,209.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi musicllover,

I am also glad to have many translations of the Bible. I have people in my small group that have the new plain english version amd I love to hear them read from it because I can hear it speaking to them.

Blessings

Upvote 0

Martin

Senior Veteran
Jan 13, 2002
Rochdale
Visit site
✟11,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[SHADOW=silver]Hi, youthnation [/SHADOW] :wave:
...and welcome to the Christian Forums - good to have you with us.

Have a wander around and get used to the site, I'm sure that you'll find several forums that you can easily settle down in.

You'll find that some of the forums are for Christians Only and there are some that are open for anyone to participate in discussion and debate. :angel:

Can I suggest that you start by having a look and the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs link at the top of each page) and our Forum Rules (a link can be found at the bottom of every page)? :)

Then when you find a thread you like (or start your own) jump in - the water's fine! :pink:

Look forward to reading some of your posts....

Blessings,
Martin

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.