Welcome! This forum is for CHRISTIANS only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josephus

<b>Co-Founder Christian Forums</b>
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟150,343.00
Faith
Messianic
Welcome to the Workshop!

I am your host, Josephus, and this is a forum specifically for believers who share the basic tenets of the faith:

1. Believe that God exists
2. Believes that the bible is true and the infallible word of God.
3. Have recieved Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of their lives for the salvation of their souls from the concequence of sin.

And also believe in the creation of the new man which God has given new believers to live, serve, and glorify Him in our everyday lives until our death or His comming.

We now have a forum just for posting our own questions to other Christians so that we can be built up in our faith - not torn down.

If someone posts in here a topic that is evident that they do not agree with these three basic beliefs of Christianity, then they will asked to refer to the Round Tables area for their topics concerning the basic issues of Christianity such as the existence of God, the trinity, whether or not there is such a thing called hell, the accuracy of the bible, etc, and more.

Topics not conforming to the three belief standard will be removed to the appropriate forum. Topics hijacked with issues stemming from a disbelief in these three beliefs will have the offending post deleted to keep the topic on track - though we as an administration and moderation team will try to be lenient, but we hope you respect the theme and nature of this forum if you do visit.

The Workshop is for someone to start topics about questions they have regarding doctrine in the bible - and by people expecting answers based on biblical doctrine. If someone comes in here with a belief that the bible is not true, then obviously they are in the wrong forum because this forum is not here to debate that. The Round Tables is provided for generalized topics about faith such as Christianity, Islam, Atheism, etc.

Thank you and again welcome to the Workshop!

The assistant crafter under the Master,

Josephus

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

savinggrc

Well, since we only have the one dog now, we don't scoop anymore. She only poops in the front yard - or on the sidewalk if it's raining and she's scared or in the house if there's thunder and it literally scares the, uh, ahem, poop outta her. :lol:

I have scooped more than my share of poop though - lots of it online!!!! :eek: :rollin:

[edit]ya'll can call me "Hal Lindsey's #1 Poop-scoopin fan"[/edit]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PrincessTracy

Feb 18, 2002
Kentucky
Visit site
✟204.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I really like the workshop! I really like the idea of talking to only other believers about the bible and our understanding of it. I'm not into argueing with non-believers about something they don't understand.

altho the preceeding convo leaves something to be desired :lol:

If it makes you feel any better I have three dogs (one inside and two out) and I live on a farm so they kinda pick a spot and take a squat. lol :lol: (I can't believe I just typed that lol)

Thanks for the new board!

In Christ's Love,
Tracy

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.