✟150,139.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning everyone. :wave:

I opened two new threads to give out my reppies. All a person needs to do is post a picture of a cat, dog, flowers or springtime and I will rep them back.

I don't understand....why people aren't posting there. Before I hit the limit, if I had seen the thread, I would have been posting up a storm of posts to increase my rep limits.

If you get a chance.....stop over ......I would love for you all to visit. :hug:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Good morning everyone. :wave:

I opened two new threads to give out my reppies. All a person needs to do is post a picture of a cat, dog, flowers or springtime and I will rep them back.

I don't understand....why people aren't posting there. Before I hit the limit, if I had seen the thread, I would have been posting up a storm of posts to increase my rep limits.

If you get a chance.....stop over ......I would love for you all to visit. :hug:

oh goody! where are they? :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Krissy Cakes

Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟69,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
8g9ea0x.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.