Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
New ebola outbreak:
Ebola outbreak in Congo kills 5, UNICEF says - CNN

Coincidence? I think not. Clearly a world coup conspiracy between the coronaviridae and the filoviridae.

Many atheists laugh at Christians because they talk to thin air, pray, so you can understand my amusement at your faith based belief that viruses, things that cannot survive without a host can communicate, plot and plan.

I understand that fear can cause minds to do strange things, why not instead of preparing to worship viruses, try worshipping God.

Try being the friendly atheist at your local evangelical church, holding people to account over Christian teaching and the preachers statements.
Who knows you might get saved!

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,740.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Many atheists laugh at Christians because they talk to thin air, pray, so you can understand my amusement at your faith based belief that viruses, things that cannot survive without a host can communicate, plot and plan.

I understand that fear can cause minds to do strange things, why not instead of preparing to worship viruses, try worshipping God.

Try being the friendly atheist at your local evangelical church, holding people to account over Christian teaching and the preachers statements.
Who knows you might get saved!

I know that Americans, as a group, are not always familiar with satire, but I expected a Brit to have cottoned on.

OB

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0