Welcome MaramaladePRO- new Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

The Head admin has appointed MaramaladePRO as the new moderator of the Prophecy, EndTime and Current Affairs forum... yes we also talk about current events... not just 2000 year old prophecies. lol. I take this chance to welcome him.

I'm over in Australia and, hopefully, will be sound asleep when many of you in the Northern Hemisphere are up and about.
:) Maramalade will then check around to see if things are OK.

I noticed that we have been getting a number of post of a theological nature. Since there is no Theological forum at the moment, I'll tolerate this.

To all posters: please try to keep your post objective, succint, and free from slanderous judgements about people's moral character. Just because someone holds on a doctrine (that you consider old-fashion or too strange) does not neccessarily make him a bad person.

If the post goes Off Tangent, please repost it in a new thread.

Cheers,

YM

marmaladePRO

Dec 17, 2001
Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
thank you Yauming for noting my involvement... and thank you mods for your judgement of my character (even if i think it's questionable ;) )
i'm a happy guy who like to read paddington bear and eat marmalade on toast... though that has nothing to do with my username!
i'm happy to answer most any questions you may have of me in an effort to get to know me more as we all strive to get to know our creator and Lord more...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

marmaladePRO

Dec 17, 2001
Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
thank you VM. in this faculty i really do crave and desire your prayers... the prayers of everyone who may feel led... whether for myself personally, for the other mods here and for the site as a whole! thank you, and i encourage everyone to prayerfully consider prayer! ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.