Welcome: Hello I'm a new member to Christianforums.

Olufemi Williams

Dec 19, 2017
Lucaya
✟7,758.00
Country
Bahamas
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

I welcome myself to this Christian forum, and I have couple sayings in mind that irked me deeply when I was signing up.

I have seen in the signing section where there is an additional option for gender, and that says "unspecified"

0KCWddM

I am very concerned, and wondering how is this a Christian forum which accepts many other beliefs that are not Christian? Why are there more others inside "Christianity" even the last few words can be manipulating, because that can mean more than one thing. Just like how is there "Community" that means more than one thing. It's obvious yes indeed, but I'm pointing it out in the "worst" perspective ever.

I am also concerned that made me furious about the bottom list of "You're faith". Can we please have a discussion about this? I'm very furious and upset about this. If you are going to accept each and everyone's beliefs and still say "Christian is suppose to gather everyone and accept them for who they are even when they are detesting our father" If this was actually a Christian forum instead of playing and misleading the forums main purpose then they might as well change it to a different name "religion-forums" That works better if they are focusing and allowing people to choose whatever beliefs that they can fool around with.

If anyone is upset with this post or tries to delete it then, how fair is this? If anyone says "It's very fair" without explaining or even tries to attack the comment that I have made then you might as well not answer it.

This is more than one place that made me very upset and almost had to make me just fall in tears because how can Christians as they say they are allow this?!

There is another reddit forum that made me want to just be disgusted by.

GayChristians • r/GayChristians
You are no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. You are all one in Christ Jesus. • r/Christianity

You should look at their sub-reddits to see what I mean.

There is also:

https://www.gotquestions.org/img/logo.png
BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 150 versions and 50 languages.

These websites secretly diminish the purpose of their walk with the father but still claims they are. I'm reading the bible constantly and opening my eyes. I'm only nineteen years of age, and it's just simply reading the Bible. Why do people have to make things so difficult?!
The many churches I have been to, they are not real! They are blasphemy. I'm still a Christian of course but never will I fall myself into worldly deeds. I'm reading my Bible like I was grown up.

Can someone help me with this? The Christian people who feel the same way as I feel?

This is also my welcoming post.

☦Marius☦

Murican
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2017
North Carolina (Charlotte)
✟268,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think you are reading too much into the gender thing. I think it is there for people who want privacy and don't want to reveal their gender online. Not that they identify as non male or female.

Also as for the faith selection. This is a place for people of other faiths to learn about Christianity. I assume you think that is a good thing? If a muslim wants to come here to learn or debate a Christian they are welcome to do so. Perhaps they will convert if they are convinced.

Upvote 0

John Goodness

Site Supporter
Dec 18, 2017
Chicago
✟50,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello Olufemi from Lucaya. Thanks for a sincere first post. I'm new here too, and I think you'll find a very actual representation of real Christians in this forum. Glad you joined.

• Agree
Reactions: ☦Marius☦
Upvote 0

RC1970

post tenebras lux
Jul 7, 2015
✟80,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

I welcome myself to this Christian forum, and I have couple sayings in mind that irked me deeply when I was signing up.

I have seen in the signing section where there is an additional option for gender, and that says "unspecified"

0KCWddM

I am very concerned, and wondering how is this a Christian forum which accepts many other beliefs that are not Christian? Why are there more others inside "Christianity" even the last few words can be manipulating, because that can mean more than one thing. Just like how is there "Community" that means more than one thing. It's obvious yes indeed, but I'm pointing it out in the "worst" perspective ever.

I am also concerned that made me furious about the bottom list of "You're faith". Can we please have a discussion about this? I'm very furious and upset about this. If you are going to accept each and everyone's beliefs and still say "Christian is suppose to gather everyone and accept them for who they are even when they are detesting our father" If this was actually a Christian forum instead of playing and misleading the forums main purpose then they might as well change it to a different name "religion-forums" That works better if they are focusing and allowing people to choose whatever beliefs that they can fool around with.

If anyone is upset with this post or tries to delete it then, how fair is this? If anyone says "It's very fair" without explaining or even tries to attack the comment that I have made then you might as well not answer it.

This is more than one place that made me very upset and almost had to make me just fall in tears because how can Christians as they say they are allow this?!

You are no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. You are all one in Christ Jesus. • r/Christianity

There is also:

BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 150 versions and 50 languages.

These websites secretly diminish the purpose of their walk with the father but still claims they are. I'm reading the bible constantly and opening my eyes. I'm only nineteen years of age, and it's just simply reading the Bible. Why do people have to make things so difficult?!
The many churches I have been to, they are not real! They are blasphemy. I'm still a Christian of course but never will I fall myself into worldly deeds. I'm reading my Bible like I was grown up.

Can someone help me with this? The Christian people who feel the same way as I feel?

Too funny. ;)

As it is written, “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.” ~ Romans 9:13

Welcome to CF. :wave:

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello,

0KCWddM

There is also:

Hi....... I think you are allowing your personal interpretations to get in the way of your experience! You identify yourself as male and as Christian. That takes care of gender and faith. Christianity is not a structured religion. Hope this helps. :hug:

BTW: Furious and upset? You just got here! ^_^

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am also concerned that made me furious about the bottom list of "You're faith". Can we please have a discussion about this?

First, welcome to CF!

Second, our rules are our rules. Among those rules are that you must agree to the Nicene Creed to be considered Christian (or at least not disagree); most of CF is restricted to Christians only; and non-Christians are welcomed as guests in other parts of CF (partly so that they can find out about Christianity). Those rules are the result of years of experience.

I'm reading my Bible like I was grown up.

Glad to hear it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings, and welcome to CF, @Olufemi Williams. May you find godly encouragement, warm fellowship, and engaging discussion here. God bless you.

[Side note here: Happy Birthday, @Radagast! :)]

• Friendly
Reactions: Radagast
Upvote 0