Ohdaeng77

Nov 16, 2010
Tx
✟8,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Okay I've been thinking on whether or not I should even post this or not. I will, I need prayer.

This past week I've been experiencing something weird. It happens in my apartment before I sleep. I hear voices and I keep feeling things gently touching my face which in turn keeps me from sleeping. When whatever things are touching my face I open my eyes and nothing is there, keep them closed and try to feel anything with my hands and nothing is there. The voices initially I thought were from my pc. So turned off everything and still heard them. Mostly these voices are spectators that watch me and make negative remarks// laugh. Again this started happening a week ago?

This only happens in my apartment, day or night before I try to sleep usually. It does not happen at work, or at school.

I have thought that maybe I am going crazy, demons, or people that hate me a lot... for some reason.

If I am going crazy then would it not happen in other places also? Not just my apartment?

If they are demons, why are they doing this? I know what I need to do.

If they are people I would love to meet them.

Either situation I need prayer from others. I also need to pray for myself. I will also say my spiritual walk has not been existent for a while. I haven't gone to church in about a month, stopped praying and reading the bible stopped worshipping God. About 2 months ago I was on fire, all I wanted was God. Now I've been distracted by mostly selfish desires I.e. PC games and my time.

I need some prayer and guidance. If there are any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I Want to be able to sleep, I want to be in the Lord's presence again.

ezeric

HE loves me too.
Mar 2, 2010
Canada but really in JESUS! (in HIS Covenant)
Visit site
✟12,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know what you mean by "people"?

These are flat out demons, and you have (because JESUS is so great and amazing) in you authority over them. These demons fear HIM because they know HE - is in you.

Its not about going to church (you are the church) or reading the bible or not, but guarding your heart…staying in the LOVE of GOD, knowing HE loves you and resting in that.

Then using your authority and tell the demons out loud to 'go' and 'stop it', and believing you have the victory (because of JESUS, you do).

It takes faith.
It takes authority.

Both you have because of HIM who is in you.
And then have nothing to do with evil, and you know what I am talking about.

-eric

Upvote 0

spr

Jul 16, 2004
✟8,538.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
imo you don't fight this stuff. There are pills and diagnoses for these kinds of things. It's far more comfortable to believe your dealing with a chemical imbalance than it is to believe your dealing with armies of fallen angels when you don't have the faith to stand it.

Talk to a psychiatrist.

Upvote 0

A New Day

Jan 7, 2013
✟16,921.00
Faith
Christian
:wave: krnbrasha

When David was anxious he said: Now I shall perish someday by the hand of Saul. There is nothing better for me than that I should speedily escape to the land of the Philistines

and when Elijah was anxious he prayed that he might die, and said, “It is enough! Now, Lord, take my life, for I am no better than my fathers!”

What do we learn of reading this, i learn that a person should change the internal fear talks and prayers to positive conversations and positive prayers with the Lord, and He will give us the courage to change the anxiety and fear inside us.

Before that you sleep stand up and close your eyes and pray the Lord's prayer one time and think of every word and nothing but the words and only the words, take your time and after that sleep.

In the next time when you sleep do the same thing and repeat the prayer as long as you like.

If you have any difficulty call a person over the phone or the internet or in your house and tell him/her that you want to pray with him/her.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I find this a strange response. If people were doing weird things to me at night, I wouldn't be considering them as potential friends.

I would go through a process of elimination to make sure all your bases are covered. It is possible for tinnitus to sound like crowds. Make sure your general health is good. Consider side effects of any drugs you may be taking. Make sure you have no open doors that the enemy can gain access through. It's not about going to church, per se, unless perhaps there's a disobedience issue in it, but you can find strength in the right fellowship.

Affirm who you are in Christ, and His promises to you. You are not going crazy, but you have to fill your mind with the truth about your position in Him. He has given you authority over snakes and scorpions and all the power of the enemy.

Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Okay I've been thinking on whether or not I should even post this or not. I will, I need prayer.

This past week I've been experiencing something weird. It happens in my apartment before I sleep. I hear voices and I keep feeling things gently touching my face which in turn keeps me from sleeping. When whatever things are touching my face I open my eyes and nothing is there, keep them closed and try to feel anything with my hands and nothing is there. The voices initially I thought were from my pc. So turned off everything and still heard them. Mostly these voices are spectators that watch me and make negative remarks// laugh. Again this started happening a week ago?

This only happens in my apartment, day or night before I try to sleep usually. It does not happen at work, or at school.

I have thought that maybe I am going crazy, demons, or people that hate me a lot... for some reason.

If I am going crazy then would it not happen in other places also? Not just my apartment?

Either situation I need prayer from others. I also need to pray for myself. I will also say my spiritual walk has not been existent for a while. I haven't gone to church in about a month, stopped praying and reading the bible stopped worshipping God. About 2 months ago I was on fire, all I wanted was God. Now I've been distracted by mostly selfish desires I.e. PC games and my time.

I need some prayer and guidance. If there are any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I Want to be able to sleep, I want to be in the Lord's presence again.

You don't sound crazy, so I'll assume you're being bothered by spirits. By spirits, I'm referring to either demonic entities or disembodied spirits (dead people). I don't want to get into an argument about ghosts here, but like myself, it sounds like you believe they exist.

A similar situation happened to me last week where I couldn't fall asleep and kept tossing and turning while feeling a lot of "traffic" in my room. I rebuked them in the name of Jesus and commanded all unclean spirits to leave. I felt them leave and I conked out in 2 minutes.

If you do this and they're still there, you can ask the Lord to send angels to remove them from your home. You'll probably have to follow up later on with blessing and sanctify your home using some olive oil to kick them out permanently and dabbing a little of the oil on every wall, corner, door posts and window sill while commanding all unclean spirits to leave in Jesus' name. Make sure you don't have any abominations in the house either.

You need to take authority over your environment under no uncertain terms.

Upvote 0

mytel

Sep 18, 2009
australia
✟9,501.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i used to experience what i guess would be called sleep paralysis. It was a weird state between being awake and sleeping, i would hear weird things, and strong anxious feelings, and in a panic try and jolt myself awake. I still sometimes experience weird sleeping states, but dont remember having had really bad experiences like i just mentioned for quite a while. i thank the Lord for this, since they were scary experiences to go through. Praise God.

Just to mention, these things were happening before i was serious in my walk with Christ, really before i even understood it, i was rebellious and i was experimenting with different spriritual things, and many other issues happening, really not a good time in my life, just to give you the context. Im not saying this is what is happening with you, that is between you and God, its just what i was going through.

Are you fully conscious when its happening? It might be something similar, or maybe something completely different. Pray to God from your heart, to remove them from your life, it doesn't sound like something you would want to have anything to do with, regardless of what it is. If you are fully awake and its happening maybe it is something else. Be bold and rely on the power and strength of God to guard you against it.

Upvote 0

JennyGirlz

Apr 11, 2014
Hollywood
✟142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status

I need some prayer and guidance. If there are any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I Want to be able to sleep, I want to be in the Lord's presence again.[/q

Scary story. I wouldn't be to hard on yourself. We all struggle with distractions. after all we are only human, right?
As far as the touching and voices. I think that would be something you need to talk to a minister about.
Take care of yourself krnbrasha.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.