✟15,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi!

I have question, Does anyone get weird Sensation in their body when ready the Bible? I've noticed over the last few months. Everytime I tried to read the Bible, read Christian books, post, blogs etc. I get weird feeling sensation when reading. I wonder what this all about?

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi!

I have question, Does anyone get weird Sensation in their body when ready the Bible? I've noticed over the last few months. Everytime I tried to read the Bible, read Christian books, post, blogs etc. I get weird feeling sensation when reading. I wonder what this all about?
You need to get to the bottom of it. I doubt if it is from God, although it is not impossible. It seems more of a distraction to you. God is not going to hinder you reading His word! When it starts to happen again, bind the evil spirit and command it to get off you in Jesus name.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Starrluv87

Dec 13, 2019
Atlanta
✟15,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You need to get to the bottom of it. I doubt if it is from God, although it is not impossible. It seems more of a distraction to you. God is not going to hinder you reading His word! When it starts to happen again, bind the evil spirit and command it to get off you in Jesus name.
I am 50/50 on this. Some say it's the Holy spirit manifest it's self be known or a distraction from Satan itself.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I am 50/50 on this. Some say it's the Holy spirit manifest it's self be known or a distraction from Satan itself.
If it happens constantly, beware. God wants us to live by faith, not by manifestations or feelings. Lord Jesus rebuked those who demanded signs. I am not saying that you demand the signs, just that God is not anywhere as interested as many people are. Satan can counterfeit feelings, sensations such as tingling, warmth and so on. He cannot counterfeit fruit.

Every now and again I get a warm feeling, especially in our times of worship. There are some songs that seem to touch the heart of God more than others. But I do not look for the feeling. I do not assume that God is not happy with me if I do not experience a feeling. The righteous live by faith. That's what pleases God.

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi!

Ever consider that one of Satan's imps may be assigned to you that could give you that "weird" feeling? If that ever happened to me... God gave us His authority to use His Name to confront this, if that's what it is. Please consider it!
Notice, this happens when you are doing the things of God?

James 4:7 "Therefore, submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you." (KJV)
One piece of advise... Make sure you (first) submit to God. If that happens again... just start praising and worshipping God... that will help build up your faith, and then take your authority... and just believe and receive, (Mark 11:24)
and command him to go in Jesus name. Now, just rest in the words of faith you just spoke... and enjoy your bible.

ZZ               Word-of-Faith.gif

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟698,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi!

Can you be a little more specific?

Upvote 0