Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
:wave:Hi everyone. Fellowship, post quotes, poems, scripture, jokes and whatever you like. Post 4 pictures max at a time. No abcs, counting or speed posting, please.

:clap:Blessings:
10 blessings per post and please post at least 15 times to get blessings. Thank you. The last post of this thread gets 1000 blessings.
#100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800,900 get 250 blessings.:clap:

Game ends at the end of the thread. Good luck and God bless!:thumbsup:

RuthD

blah blah blah
Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
purpsunset-1.jpg

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
:wave:Hi everyone. Fellowship, post quotes, poems, scripture, jokes and whatever you like. Post 4 pictures max at a time. No abcs, counting or speed posting, please.

:clap:Blessings:
10 blessings per post and please post at least 15 times to get blessings. Thank you. The last post of this thread gets 1000 blessings.
#100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800,900 get 250 blessings.:clap:

Game ends at the end of the thread. Good luck and God bless!:thumbsup:
Great game . Thank you...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
R

RescueAngel

I gave up smoking 2 weeks ago, thanks to prayers here and now I can actually drink and thinks again I really like, instead of diet coke and coffe and thats it... now I haven't had those in 2 weeks either lol just tea, water, juice and cool aide and all ready my face isn't swollen from the soda ... cigerettes ... really do make you look bad, I loose weight when I quit.. I am an odd ball lol

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I gave up smoking 2 weeks ago, thanks to prayers here and now I can actually drink and thinks again I really like, instead of diet coke and coffe and thats it... now I haven't had those in 2 weeks either lol just tea, water, juice and cool aide and all ready my face isn't swollen from the soda ... cigerettes ... really do make you look bad, I loose weight when I quit.. I am an odd ball lol
I am glad it works for you... Congrats

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.