Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jenn, how do I go about getting AFN at home? No commercials, quality balanced programming and lots of Fox News... LOL
I have no idea... I would listen to the radio one when I travelled to Estonia and Latvia/Lithuania as I couldn't pick it up in Finland and I totally enjoy it too... I know the boat TV would show The Mexican (movie) like once a week and everyone who has seen it probably knows how NOT good it is...

http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/

Upvote 0

Nichole

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2007
✟23,232.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
God's blessings and many years to you both. Here's hoping that your special day goes smoothly. I'm almost over jet-lag after coming back from seeing my own family in Missouri.
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!! :D I am glad you were able to visit your family and that you had a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Nichole

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2007
✟23,232.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Ok................so hubby got home on the 5th around 11 a.m. He will be leaving December 24th around 11 a.m. :(

Our wedding was tonight and was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow...........what a beautiful Sacrament!!!! :D As soon as we get pictures from our friend, we will post a few! Thanks for all of your prayers and support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BMW :crosseo:

Upvote 0

Xpycoctomos

Aug 15, 2004
Midwest
✟13,419.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Ok................so hubby got home on the 5th around 11 a.m. He will be leaving December 24th around 11 a.m. :(

Our wedding was tonight and was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow...........what a beautiful Sacrament!!!! :D As soon as we get pictures from our friend, we will post a few! Thanks for all of your prayers and support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BMW :crosseo:
Congratulations! that is so wonderful!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nichole

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2007
✟23,232.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
:clap: The Sacrament was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.............I still can't get over how beautiful it was!!!! We had a friend that videod it and one that took pictures!!!!!!!! Now we are just waiting patiently to see them! :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nichole

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2007
✟23,232.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I have yet to see an Orthodox wedding, so I'm anxiously waiting for the pictures. ;)

Congratulations to you both! It sounds marvelous.
I never saw an Orthodox wedding either..............until last night! :p It was so amazing............WOW!!!!!!! All I remember was I didn't smile really. I kept thinking.........you need to be serious.........LOL!!!! :p Guess we'll see when we get the video back how "frumpy or unhappy" I really looked!!!! LOL! But it was great and wonderful and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I never saw an Orthodox wedding either..............until last night! :p It was so amazing............WOW!!!!!!! All I remember was I didn't smile really. I kept thinking.........you need to be serious.........LOL!!!! :p Guess we'll see when we get the video back how "frumpy or unhappy" I really looked!!!! LOL! But it was great and wonderful and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Hahha, I told hubs that it was OK to smile before our wedding... otherwise he would have had his 'zero expression' military face on... In the end we looked rather neutral with some smiles... For some reason I just felt odd having pictures taken after the service in the church. Don't know why but I wish I hadn't so we had a bit more 'posed' pictures.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.