Nichole

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2007
✟23,232.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
OK............so hubby will be leaving Iraq for Kuwait on December 3rd. We are only expecting a few hours wait or maybe a day in Kuwait and then to the US! So..........we are back to planning the wedding and very much looking forward to it! :D Please keep us in your prayers and especially John to make it home on time! :pray: If not.........it is understandable by everyone here! The most important thing is him just coming home and spending time! Looks like he will be leaving a few days before Christmas (if he arrives before 6th)! :cry:Thanks!

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Aww. You'll have to celebrate Christmas early somehow. Praying for you two!
We celebrated St Patty's day in June with a big party after hubs got home... that's the day he wanted to celebrate. :p Being Irish and all...

Upvote 0

Nichole

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2007
✟23,232.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hummmm...........let's see............I am sleeping very well at night! Since I am no longer working I sleep more sound and straight through the night (I wonder if that is a coincidence?!)! :p I also stay up usually after midnight (to the point of no longer keeping my eyes open......LOL!) and sleep in............LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D No, we are not registered anywhere. I figured why do that when we have been married for almost 6 years now and we have everything we need! LOL..............if hubby had it his way I guess we would register at sonystyle.com or the Sony store in Atlanta............LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!! :p

And yes..............very excited for his arrival, the wedding, and most importantly........our time together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Xpycoctomos

Aug 15, 2004
Midwest
✟13,419.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
You guys are married, right? But you're planning a wedding? You'll have to fill in the gaps here. Either way, it sounds happy and I am happy for you! Anything that gets you guys out of Iraq is great in my book, but exspecially something that has to do with a marriage!

Xpy

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You guys are married, right? But you're planning a wedding? You'll have to fill in the gaps here. Either way, it sounds happy and I am happy for you! Anything that gets you guys out of Iraq is great in my book, but exspecially something that has to do with a marriage!

Xpy
Civil service first, then became Orthodox and now Orthodox service... (we had the same thing) If there are any more gaps, Home Depot sells polyuretane :p

Upvote 0

Xpycoctomos

Aug 15, 2004
Midwest
✟13,419.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Civil service first, then became Orthodox and now Orthodox service... (we had the same thing) If there are any more gaps, Home Depot sells polyuretane :p
Nope.. I think you calked them right up!

Congratulations BM and BM'sWife!

Reactions: Nichole
Upvote 0

Nichole

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2007
✟23,232.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Yes, we were married civil.........December 6, 2001 on a Thursday night. Now...........6 years later both being Orthodox Christians.........we have decided that the Sacrament was important to do. So..........we planned his 18 days of leave around our anniversary day and when we found out his leave was approved...........we started to plan the wedding!!!!!!!!! Hubby is sooooooooooo excited to come home for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Upvote 0

Nichole

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2007
✟23,232.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
LOL.............I need to go shopping for new bedding (the one we use and love is like 3 years old), but I think that is something I will wait for hubby to come home and we will shop together for. LMBO..........:p...........he hates shopping with me (something about I take too long).....................LOL....................:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Xpycoctomos

Aug 15, 2004
Midwest
✟13,419.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
LOL.............I need to go shopping for new bedding (the one we use and love is like 3 years old), but I think that is something I will wait for hubby to come home and we will shop together for. LMBO..........:p...........he hates shopping with me (something about I take too long).....................LOL....................:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if he is anything like me... all he wants is veto power. But whether it's green blue is proablay not much of a concern to him :)

Upvote 0

Nichole

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2007
✟23,232.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
LOL.............when we bought the bedding for the spare room............it had to be black or grey or both.........that was per him..........but I had to search for it and then show him..............LOL..............hubby is too cute in that fact about some things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.