Nashville
✟538,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
@SingularityOne, thank you for sharing this video! Have you read the book her referred to toward the end entitled The Language of Creation? If so do you know where it’s sold (besides Amazon)?
I haven't, however, a couple years ago I almost picked it up. I know it's sold on Amazon, but not sure if it is anywhere else.

Reactions: Melily
Upvote 0
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

What has been happening for the past two years regarding the worldly “love” that is at war with the compassionate love of Christ.
GREAT PODCAST!

Upvote 0
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
He's referring, of course, to the dehumanization of the unvaccinated by the popular media and pro-vaccination secular powers (along with certain religious powers at times). These have been wasting no opportunity to demonize. He's also referring to the cessation of Divine Liturgy (the "work of the people") and the practice of Holy Communion during the beginning of the pandemic, Holy Eucharist being a thing which "must be practiced", because it is at the top of our spiritual hierarchy as Orthodox Christians. So what actually occurred at that time was an "abomination" (of "desolation"). Anti-Christ is alive and well, friends. Be watchful!

Jonathan refrains from specifically identifying these particular matters in his podcast, but it's obvious to some what he is alluding to, while it probably eludes others. Hence, I add clarification.

Upvote 0