Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes my main prayer was deliverance from my husband's family home that we may not go there for many reasons-bad for the kids-hindu rituals,husband is different behaviour when we are there, unclean people,unhygienic,lack of rooms for the kids and many facilities..etc etc...i have mentioned this in many earlier posts...

Anyways we will be going there this April or May-it has been decided...because we have no choise-we havent heard from the Inspector job-we have to stay where my husband is....my parents are leaving for UK to go to mysister there and it is not possible for us to be in this house and land without anyone-just me and the kids-it is very huge land area and there is noone nearby ...not very safe to be alone ...so that will be the time we will go to my husbands family home-please pray -that it will be pleasant for the kids-no matter what and that we can adjust...

Please also pray for him to get the appointment letter for that job so that we can be completely delivered...and also for me to get a good job otherwise....or my husband to get a transfer in his current job..

Please pray i know i should be anxious God has a wonderful way of dealing with things.....but still please pray

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
willofGOD.jpg

Praying!

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

Yes my main prayer was deliverance from my husband's family home that we may not go there for many reasons-bad for the kids-hindu rituals,husband is different behaviour when we are there, unclean people,unhygienic,lack of rooms for the kids and many facilities..etc etc...i have mentioned this in many earlier posts...

Anyways we will be going there this April or May-it has been decided...because we have no choise-we havent heard from the Inspector job-we have to stay where my husband is....my parents are leaving for UK to go to mysister there and it is not possible for us to be in this house and land without anyone-just me and the kids-it is very huge land area and there is noone nearby ...not very safe to be alone ...so that will be the time we will go to my husbands family home-please pray -that it will be pleasant for the kids-no matter what and that we can adjust...

Please also pray for him to get the appointment letter for that job so that we can be completely delivered...and also for me to get a good job otherwise....or my husband to get a transfer in his current job..

Please pray i know i should be anxious God has a wonderful way of dealing with things.....but still please pray

prayers for this
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

7angels

Dec 8, 2011
✟10,049.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i have a few scriptures for you to help you out in your time of need.

ps 46:1-2 God is our Refuge and Strength [mighty and impenetrable to temptation], a very present and well-proved help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains be shaken into the midst of the seas

ps 37:4-5Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the Lord [roll and repose each care of your load on Him]; trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) also in Him and He will bring it to pass

1 pet 5:7Casting the [c]whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, [d]once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you [e]watchfully.

matt 6:31-32Therefore do not worry and be anxious, saying, What are we going to have to eat? or, What are we going to have to drink? or, What are we going to have to wear?
32 For the Gentiles (heathen) wish for and crave and diligently seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows well that you need them all.

i hope this helps.

God bless

Upvote 0