more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Philippians 3:19 Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things.

Ephesians 5:5
For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Proverbs 23:2 and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not really interested in a couple of videos that, truly are old news by now.
Trump has come a long way and still growing in the Lord each day.

Let me guess -- you never did those types of things?

Usually about the time in which I'm throwing the stone
I remember when I did the exact same thing.

The world needs to pray for Trump today.

Obama (food stamp) Mama left a mess for President Trump to clean up.

M-Bob

Reactions: ldonjohn
Upvote 0

Zatek

Mar 5, 2015
✟26,958.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Watched. He talked about adultery/fornication, but no rape or sexual assault. You do realize when a woman lets you touch her it's not rape/sexual assault, right? Do you ask you wife for permission anytime you touch her? Of course not. Consent isn't any different just because people are or aren't married, you would still be a rapist if your wife said no to sex and you forced yourself on her.

Also, I live in Ohio. Kasich has done a few good things, but overall he's just your average worthless RINO.

Reactions: ldonjohn
Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not really interested in a couple of videos that, truly are old news by now.
Trump has come a long way and still growing in the Lord each day.

Let me guess -- you never did those types of things?

Usually about the time in which I'm throwing the stone
I remember when I did the exact same thing.

The world needs to pray for Trump today.

Obama (food stamp) Mama left a mess for President Trump to clean up.

M-Bob
We should pray for atheists yes, but we know it's up to the Lord if He will lead Trump to accept he is a sinner in need of the blood of Christ, something he openly denies. Both being a sinner, and having EVER asked Christ to come into his heart and forgive him.

His tax returns will sink him, and we'll be wishing we'd voted for a genuine conservative with a PROVEN RECORD in Kasich.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Watched. He talked about adultery/fornication, but no rape or sexual assault. You do realize when a woman lets you touch her it's not rape/sexual assault, right? Do you ask you wife for permission anytime you touch her? Of course not. Consent isn't any different just because people are or aren't married, you would still be a rapist if your wife said no to sex and you forced yourself on her.

Also, I live in Ohio. Kasich has done a few good things, but overall he's just your average worthless RINO.
His tax returns are being hidden for a reason.

Just as FAUX News tried to hide Payoffs under other programs.

I'd bet a $.01 to anyone that IF we ever get complete disclosure of Trumps returns it will shown close to 100 mil in payoffs for forcible rape victims and income close to the billions from Russian oligarchs.

Upvote 0