Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Almost all of our problems we have due to injustice we feel.

Many of us understand as injustice criticism, another better opinion, no accepting of our opinion by other side, conflict in discussion, or if people doesn´t accept what we say, or don´t do, what we want, or have more than we have, and are better than we are. We face many time in a day to injustice if something doesn´t work as we want, if we cannot solve our problems. The result is that we have bad mood, we are anger, feel envy, hate, degradation, and we don´t know how to solve our problems and the one way we see, is to make conflict or revenge. This is the way what devil want from us and want conflicts and harm between people.

But we are Christians and God help us solve all our problems, so there is a time to pray to God and ask Him to help us to remove all bad feeling from our hearts like injustice, anger, fear, hate, envy etc. After this we will have clear heart and can get love from God.

Important is to pray to God as praying calm us down and is only one way how to avoid to make evil. We should pray not only on the morning or evening, before eating or if we feel fear and we have to do something important, but also every time, if we have bad feeling as this can create new evil and we can avoid it by praying.

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @How to live, since I see that you are new around here, let me be the first to say, WELCOME TO CF :wave:

As for what you just said in your OP, please further explain what you mean when you say that all of our problems result from the injustice that we feel.(?)

For instance, what are you referring to when you say "injustice" (and what are some real world examples of the injustices of which you speak)? Quite frankly, the "injustice" that you describe sounds like a problem with sin to me, but again, I may be misunderstanding your meaning.

Thanks for your help :)

God bless you!

--David

• Agree
Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

How to live

Oct 20, 2021
Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Dear St worm2

really thank you very much for your invitation and question as well. This way I have possibility to explain my words more in details.

Injustice i mean all kind of injustice, if something doesn´t work according to our imagimations, than we can have bad mood and scream on others, but also if somebody harm us and we feel it as injustice or somebody stoled us something and we feel it as injustice or somebody is better than we are and we feel injustice. There are many thinks which looks that work against us and make us feeling of injustice many time in a day.

I said feeling of injustice, because even for better understanding and because I think that this feeling we remove from our heart easiest possible. But there is also other bad feelings like anger, hate and they are so intensive that we don´t aware that it is sin and we go to conflict very easy.

It is way how devil creats fights and conflicts between people and many people go this way, because they are weak in faith to God. And as you said this way devil influence us to make sin. Therefore we must be strong believers and pray to God to remove feeling of injustice but also other feelings like anger, hate degradation from our hearts to avoid conflicts and go on way of love from God.

Upvote 0