Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let us share how we perceive His love, that our love towards Christ may abound in wisdom and understanding.

For we heard:
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. -James 1:5

How wonderful in His love that He gave us that wisdom and understanding, even though it is beyond all knowing, even though it surpass knowledge, —-may God grant us the strength to grasp the breadth, width, the depth, and the height of His love in Christ Jesus, that we may perceive His love and found ourselves loving Christ, who is the Beloved Son of God.

Let us be filled with His love.
To God be the glory. Amen

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear one,
Let us share how we perceive His love.
  • Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever COMES to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. -John 6:35
  • But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. -John 6:36
  • All that the Father gives me will COME to me, and whoever COMES to me I will never cast out. -John 6:37
  • For I have COME down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of Him who sent me. -John 6:38
Have we seen perceived His love when He said,”COME” ?
let us perceive the Lord and we believe in His love.

For we heard:
  • Whoever is wise, let him attend to these things; let them consider the steadfast love of the LORD. -Psalms 107:43
What these things that we should consider, that we may understand His steadfast love ?

This is what we have heard:
  • Some wandered in desert wastes, finding no way to a city to dwell in; -Psalms 107:4
  • hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted within them. -Psalms 107:5
So we knew that it is not their bodies that are hungry and thirsty but their souls.

What makes their souls faint ?
  • For the enemy has pursued my soul; he has crushed my life to the ground; he has made me sit in darkness like those long dead. -Psalms 143:3
  • Therefore my spirit faints within me; my heart within me is appalled. -Psalms 143:4
So what makes their souls fainted within them are the enemy.
What enemy, they are talking about ?

What enemy could pursue souls, crushed lives , and made sit in darkness like those long dead ? Isn’t the enemy the Devil ? Yes.

What David further reflected; this is what we have heard:

• I remember the days of old; I meditate on all that you have done; I ponder the work of your hands. -Psalms 143:5
  • I stretch out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for You like a parched land. Selah -Psalms 143:6
So when the enemy pursued his soul, David
considered his soul to be thirsty for the Lord like a parched land.

Then we heard:
  • Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. -Psalms 107:6
  • He led them by a straight way till they reached a city to dwell in. -Psalms 107:7
Didn’t the God the Father lead us by a straight way? That He led us through Christ.
What city that the Lord led us to dwell in ?

For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by a slave woman and one by a free woman. -Galatians 4:22
But the son of the slave was born according to the flesh, while the son of the free woman was born through promise. -Galatians 4:23
Now this may be interpreted allegorically: these women are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children for slavery; she is Hagar. -Galatians 4:24
Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia; she corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. -Galatians 4:25
But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother. -Galatians 4:26

So God leads us by Christ till we reach the Jerusalem above to dwell in.

For Christ is the one satisfies our longing souls with living waters, and our hungry souls Christ, our Lord fills with the bread of life.

Therefore, let us thank the LORD for His steadfast love, for His wondrous works to the children of man!

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For we heard:
  • And they sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, "Great and amazing are your deeds, O Lord God the Almighty! Just and true are your ways, O King of the nations! -Revelation 15:3

This is what we perceived about His love, that we heard :
  • "You have led in Your steadfast love the people whom You have redeemed;
  • You have guided them by Your strength to Your holy abode. -Exodus 15:13
Yes, our Abba Father have lead us, His people in His steadfast love,
Yes, the people whom He redeemed through Christ.
Yes, Abba Father have guided us through His Holy Spirit who strengthen us and guide us to His Holy abode.

To God be the glory. Amen

Upvote 0