We just had an awesome soaking worship...and we want to sustain that fire.

Christina.21

Sep 4, 2017
abudhabi
✟15,272.00
Country
United Arab Emirates
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi..My name is Christina and it's my first time joining in a Christian forum site.. i was kinda curious and to be honest i joined here because i will be needing your help:blush::blush:.
I'm part of the Young Adults Ministry of our church and i'm one of the core member, we always have a Young adults service held every last Sunday of the month and just last Sunday we had an awesome night of soaking worship it was not my first time because whenever we have this kind of Worship i don't want to miss it. it's a privilege to experience God's presence.

I'll go direct.. what i"m trying to say since am a member of the core and we need to have meeting to plan for the upcoming Sunday event . we need something another kind of setting that won't make the fire go down for those who have attended our service, we want their hunger and thirst of wanting to experience God to sustain that fire or must goes up.

We're small church and part of the of member are Young Adults , We believe that God will give us numerous member to be part of my church but for now we're doing our labour in YA to increase first their faith in God and make theme stay .

What kind of event do you think will help us to sustain the fire for the Young Adults service after having a wanting more Worship/ Service?

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi..My name is Christina and it's my first time joining in a Christian forum site.. i was kinda curious and to be honest i joined here because i will be needing your help:blush::blush:.
I'm part of the Young Adults Ministry of our church and i'm one of the core member, we always have a Young adults service held every last Sunday of the month and just last Sunday we had an awesome night of soaking worship it was not my first time because whenever we have this kind of Worship i don't want to miss it. it's a privilege to experience God's presence.

I'll go direct.. what i"m trying to say since am a member of the core and we need to have meeting to plan for the upcoming Sunday event . we need something another kind of setting that won't make the fire go down for those who have attended our service, we want their hunger and thirst of wanting to experience God to sustain that fire or must goes up.

We're small church and part of the of member are Young Adults , We believe that God will give us numerous member to be part of my church but for now we're doing our labour in YA to increase first their faith in God and make theme stay .

What kind of event do you think will help us to sustain the fire for the Young Adults service after having a wanting more Worship/ Service?

Hi, nice to meet you.

I must admit to being a bit puzzled by your post and what you think young people want from a journey of faith. If you are looking for something to maintain an emotional high for them from one week to another you may be looking in the wrong place; Christianity is not some kind of drug.

Meanwhile, try asking the young people.

• Agree
Reactions: Beorh
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,272,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Welcome to CF Christina!

Preparing for an upcoming service is a good thing, like picking and practicing song selections and selecting scripture readings and studying them before hand but getting into a mindset of maintaining or outdoing prior services will ultimately set you up for failure. Experience God in all seasons and times.

Reactions: Catherineanne
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2017-12-31_21-30-29.jpeg
Go through EE or similar program and learn to go out and win more to Christ! That surely keeps the fire going!

Upvote 0